UKC

30,000 registered users at UKClimbing.com

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Michael Ryan 21 Apr 2007
 Fiend 23 Apr 2007
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Errrrr.....cool. I think?

Those are some big numbers. It's all about the big numbers really.
O Mighty Tim 24 Apr 2007
In reply to Fiend: I remember asking Mick what the 1,000th registered user got as a gift!
There were only about 200 odd here when I arrived.

TTG
 Col 24 Apr 2007
In reply to O Mighty Tim:

As we all know, however, some people have two-four accounts, e.g. only, me at work, me at home, me logged on, me not logged on (always loved that one!) and me on mobile.

Are these counted separately or wha???
 a13x 24 Apr 2007
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

I only have 1, and im proud of it
Profanisaurus Rex 24 Apr 2007
In reply to Col:
> (In reply to O Mighty Tim)
>
> As we all know, however, some people have two-four accounts, e.g. only, me at work, me at home, me logged on, me not logged on (always loved that one!) and me on mobile.
>
Not to mention the alter ego's...

I reckon there's only half a dozen users and the rest are all pseudonyms for a sixty-three year old bloke in Leicester with a string vest and a can of Boddingtons.

In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: We also have over 2 million posts in the forums now (even after deleting The Chat Room)!
O Mighty Tim 25 Apr 2007
In reply to Masood: Ah, you've met "Marie" then?
AliceW 25 Apr 2007
In reply to Masood:
> (In reply to Col)
> [...]
> Not to mention the alter ego's...
>
> I reckon there's only half a dozen users and the rest are all pseudonyms for a sixty-three year old bloke in Leicester with a string vest and a can of Boddingtons.

No, I think they are all pseudonyms of a 39 year old man in London.........

Now it all makes sense!

kevin stephens 28 Apr 2007
In reply to Nick Smith - UKC:
> We also have over 2 million posts in the forums now (even after deleting The Chat Room)!

Of which I recon 65% must be in works time

How much is UKC costing British Industry?
In reply to kevin stephens: You could of course argue that using UKC during working hours is providing much-needed stress relief and actually GOOD for productivity
Regis Von Goatlips 28 Apr 2007
> (In reply to kevin stephens) You could of course argue that using UKC during working hours is providing much-needed stress relief and actually GOOD for productivity

There's no denying that but I wouldn't try it on the boss.
Profanisaurus Rex 29 Apr 2007
In reply to O Mighty Tim:

LOL, yes. I did get a bit suspicious when "she" would only agree to meet in a car park on an industrial estate after dark...
littlebear 03 May 2007
> (In reply to kevin stephens) You could of course argue that using UKC during working hours is providing much-needed stress relief and actually GOOD for productivity

YES YES YES... don't take away my 2min UKC breaks please g'nor!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...