UKC

ITV looking for single, fit, active men

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Hedieh Mehdyzadeh 05 Sep 2007
 The Lemming 05 Sep 2007
In reply to Hedieh Mehdyzadeh:

I'd love to apply but..

I can't help feel that I would be made to look like a pillock for the UK to laugh at, just like in Wife Swap or such like.
 simon geering 05 Sep 2007

yay yet another trashy "reality tv" show, just what we need more of on tv i don't think
 riddle 05 Sep 2007
In reply to Hedieh Mehdyzadeh: be that as it may, might a great chance to exact revenge.............
 Up High 05 Sep 2007
In reply to simon geering:
Think positively mate, heres a chance to meet a good loooking girl get some climbing in and have a laugh, and yep its all paid for by those lovely people at ITV.
Sure you have to have the confidence to be on TV but thats all it takes.
Or are you more worried about your mates taking the piss.
Come on guys give Hedieh a ring.
 Postmanpat 06 Sep 2007
In reply to The shamen:
What you'll get is a female who spends two hours putting on her make up every morning,whose idea of outdoor activity is walking from the kerb to clothes shop and needs an hours rest in front of the TV after carrying her shopping indoors from the car.

You will hate each other and one of both be made to look fools.Best of luck !
 Stoke-Gaz 06 Sep 2007

I'd love to but since im only 23 i'm a bit screwed!!!!!
 darren-surrey 06 Sep 2007
In reply to Postmanpat:

My thinking exactly. I want to meet someone who has the same interests as me not the complete opposite.
 Tiggs 06 Sep 2007
In reply to Postmanpat: This sounds like the 'Living with the Enemy' programme. The girl will be someone who loathes/hates the outdoor lifestyle and the bloke will spend two days showing her what its like, in the hope of convincing her its not.
 probablylost 06 Sep 2007
In reply to Tiggs: How old's Johnny Dawes? I'd pay good money to watch the outcome of that!
 earlsdonwhu 06 Sep 2007
In reply to Hedieh Mehdyzadeh: Another crackpot idea which is why i watch so little TV! Anyway I am too old.... ageism bo**ocks!
 Tiggs 06 Sep 2007
In reply to earlsdonhammer: Correction its 'Dating the Enemy' not 'Living with'. UKC isn't the only place they're looking http://badscience.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46530
 DannyC 06 Sep 2007

ITV is pants. Everything on it is pants. Do not watch it. Eamonn Holmes has a funny shaped head.
 lummox 07 Sep 2007
In reply to DannyC: ITV is scutter telly.
Ferret 07 Sep 2007
In reply to Hedieh Mehdyzadeh: Not me but out of interst why only outdoor blokes and some form of opposite girl? I'd be intersted to see some of my female outdoor friends dragging some spivvy lounge lizard up a climb.....
 Judd_IV 08 Sep 2007

Sounds awful
 riddle 08 Sep 2007
In reply to Hedieh Mehdyzadeh: i was involved in a docurama about black beard a few years ago. It was tough work but one hell of an experience.
 mickwood 09 Sep 2007

LMAO!! sounds like a bloody good laugh! I do like to see new stuff, this sounds like a good chance to see how someone else lives their lives? I'm in!! lol! XXX
Hannah m 09 Sep 2007
It sounds truly dreadful and playing on stereotypes - and as the replies to the ad in the other link suggest - what about single, athletic, fit women?
 Up High 09 Sep 2007
So Hedieh, Come on spill the beanz, I guess all the negative responses on this site are from guys with to many hang ups to just go for it snd hang the consecquences, or are they just the fatties that wont fell Ok on TV footage, I guess the ones that are up for a laugh have just phoned you, ?????.
Oh dear guess this will start the minions howling.
Ducks and goes out for a cold beer........
In reply to Hedieh Mehdyzadeh: Is this the same thing I heard about on sleepmonsters.com adventure racing site?
In reply to Tiggs: Yep that's what I heard on sleepmonsters.com.

Same vein as wifeswap - perhaps called "lifestyle swap" attractive unfit female probably from London who drinks/parties everynight vs. attractive fit male (again prob. from SE England) will try to convert said female to the 'outdoors lifestyle'.

Yawn. Although a male from Scotland or N.England with a heavy regional accent might be used for comedy value lol.
 Peakpdr 10 Sep 2007
In reply to Hedieh Mehdyzadeh: im definatly up for that it sounds fun .. oh crap i forgot im married let me just ask the wife first
 iceox 10 Sep 2007

Tim Emmet is you man,awesome!
In reply to Hedieh Mehdyzadeh: Sorry I was a bit rough. I'll probably watch it anyway.
 Moacs 11 Sep 2007
In reply to The shamen:

> Think positively mate, heres a chance to meet a good loooking girl get some climbing in and have a laugh, and yep its all paid for by those lovely people at ITV.
>

You think?

I suspect:

Day 1: You spend tryiong to take someone climbing that *really* doesn't want to and is mostly concerned about chipping their nail varnish or smudging their mascara.

Day 2: You get to go shopping in the morning and have an afternnon of needlework.

For the time involved you could just go climbing for two days with someone you like.

Not a tough choice really?

J
Sarah G 11 Sep 2007
In reply to Neil Kazimierz Sheridan:
> (In reply to Tiggs) Yep that's what I heard on sleepmonsters.com.
>

>
> Yawn. Although a male from Scotland or N.England with a heavy regional accent might be used for comedy value lol.

Nah, they do that on the news- lots of regional, incomprehensible badly spoken "accents" to make us all feel included. Nothing to do with actually being able to speak clearly so we can actually make out what the regional bozo is actually trying to say.....

(~Sarah G's Pet hate #417)

Sxx

Sarah G 11 Sep 2007
In reply to Sarah G:

Actually.

Sxx
fiend$ish 11 Sep 2007

While being silly and vapid comes fairly naturally, I reckon I could put on a convincing act of liking shopping, flicking my hair and caring about whether boot-cut or skinny jeans are in at the moment in order to snag myself a hottie ... ITV see a flaw here?

Seriously, OP, this sounds rubbish.
 bluerockman 11 Sep 2007
In reply to Hedieh Mehdyzadeh: How about ITV run a series on Rock Climbing and mountaineers with real climbers and have a look at our lifestyle and why we love it so much.

Or go and work for the BBC.

Both works.
 kevin stephens 12 Sep 2007

This thread makes much more sense when you realise

ITV stands for Itallian Transvestite
 simon geering 18 Sep 2007
In reply to kevin stephens:

LOL Like it.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...