UKC

Mountain Plan, Winter 2007/08

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Dan Goodwin 05 Nov 2007
Mountain Plan is a recently formed guiding and instruction company that provides courses throughout the summer and winter in the UK.
We are based in the Fort William area throughout the winter running a full range of mountain skills and training courses run by qualified and highly experienced instructors.

The new website is up and running with all the course information and costs there to have a look through. If you follow the links on the news page then we also have a blog that will be daily updated with the current climbing conditions out on the hill.

My email is on the site and i am happy to help with any course enquiries that you may have and will be happy to help with any plans you may have.

Our courses are aimed at giving the skills and knowledge people need to make good sound and safe decisions while traveling in the mountains for themselves. This is done by the experienced and qualified instructors that will be working this winter and of course having a great week or weekend in the mountains.

We hope to hear from you soon as i hear their has already been the first snowfalls !

http://www.mountainplan.com/

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...