/ Grivel Manu gear vest and rucksack

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Robin on 23 Oct 2002 - 194.200.178.5 whois?
Has anyone seen one of these in the shops anywhere - looks as if it could be pretty for big multi-pitch routes etc. http://www.grivel.com/products/ZA.php?ope=scheda&lang=en&cod=555.00
ice on 24 Oct 2002 - [free3.cache.ed.ac.uk]
In reply to Robin: Urban rock in london have them- assume that the big shope- outside etc. will do as well. I have one and it's the muts nuts for any big routes- big enough for shoes for the descent- plus camera, guidebook- map if it's a huge route, water and chow and an extra layer- the bandolier is great for winter as well - stops your feet fouling in your own gear and lets you see whats going on down there.
Robin on 24 Oct 2002 - 194.200.178.5 whois?
In reply to ice: How much are they in Urban Rock? - if it's a sensible price I'll look around online - I was thinking especially for Spain in a couple of weeks, big multpitch routes where you have to carry water and shoes for the descent.
db on 24 Oct 2002 - 62.6.242.178 whois?
In reply to Robin: they are very very good. Sit high and don't interfere with harness. great for multi pitching, Dolomites etc.
Rock & Run and West Coast sell em cheap.
Robin on 25 Oct 2002 - 194.200.178.5 whois?
In reply to db: Thanks for responses - I have one on it's way to me direct from Grivel UK courtesy of the nice chaps at Rock and Run - 32 + p&p.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.