UKC

Grivel Manu gear vest and rucksack

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Robin 23 Oct 2002
Has anyone seen one of these in the shops anywhere - looks as if it could be pretty for big multi-pitch routes etc. http://www.grivel.com/products/ZA.php?ope=scheda&lang=en&cod=555.00
OP ice 24 Oct 2002
In reply to Robin: Urban rock in london have them- assume that the big shope- outside etc. will do as well. I have one and it's the muts nuts for any big routes- big enough for shoes for the descent- plus camera, guidebook- map if it's a huge route, water and chow and an extra layer- the bandolier is great for winter as well - stops your feet fouling in your own gear and lets you see whats going on down there.
Robin 24 Oct 2002
In reply to ice: How much are they in Urban Rock? - if it's a sensible price I'll look around online - I was thinking especially for Spain in a couple of weeks, big multpitch routes where you have to carry water and shoes for the descent.
OP db 24 Oct 2002
In reply to Robin: they are very very good. Sit high and don't interfere with harness. great for multi pitching, Dolomites etc.
Rock & Run and West Coast sell em cheap.
Robin 25 Oct 2002
In reply to db: Thanks for responses - I have one on it's way to me direct from Grivel UK courtesy of the nice chaps at Rock and Run - £32 + p&p.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...