UKC

Steve McClure Orange Masterclass - Costa Blanca

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Orange House Climbing 09 Jan 2008
premier post photo
5 Day Masterclass Holidays on the Costa Blanca - Booking places now!

Aimed at those that wish to push their own climbing ability, take advantage of the Best Coaching around and climb on the best Winter crags - Costa Blanca.

Dates for Steve and The Costa Blanca - 1st Feb and 1st April

Dates for Silvia Fitzpatricks Womens Week - 10th March

Dates for Rich Mayfield Intro to Sport Climbing - 4th Feb, 2nd March and 21st April

We are just about to release dates for James Pearson to do a Fontainebleau Masterclass and Gaz Parry in Kalymnos so keep your eye on the website at http://www.orangehouseclimbing.com

email keith@theorangehouse.net for booking details or for more details....

Orange House Climbing 10 Jan 2008
In reply to Orange House Climbing:

Anyone interested in coming from the North, flights from Doncaster airport are 1p at the moment with Ryanair!!

Sam
 Simon 10 Jan 2008
> (In reply to Orange House Climbing)
>

The poster link's not working Sam - be good to see the ad!

si

flapper 16 Jan 2008

"orange house climbing.com masterclass climbing holidays" obviously not to be confused with the performance climbing coaching holidays run by Climbing Masterclass at http://www.ClimbingMasterclass.com

although you seem to have choosen an extremely similar name...?

f
 Tufas Mum 16 Jan 2008
In reply to flapper:

What OrangeHouseClimbing.com?

"Master Class" is widely used by lots of providers these days, ie Glenmore Lodge!

I don´t see the connection at all?

Sam Orange
flapper 16 Jan 2008
In reply to Tufas Mum: hi Sam,

> What OrangeHouseClimbing.com?

umm, no - "Masterclass Climbing Holidays" as per the tag line on your poster, which I think looks v. similar to "Climbing Masterclass Holidays" run by ClimbingMasterclass.com

> "Master Class" is widely used by lots of providers these days, ie Glenmore Lodge!

Agreed (although being slightly pedantic your poster says "Masterclass" not "Master Class"), which is why i think there may be some room for confusion; if one were to skim read the poster it might appear that these holidays are being offered by (or maybe in conjunction with) Climbing Masterclass, which isn't the case. I just thought that I'd point out to the forum browsing public that there was a difference between the holidays that you've advertised (a climbing masterclass) and the website (Climbing Masterclass) since both are offering coaching holidays for climbers but are entirely separate entities.

> I don´t see the connection at all?

probably didn't make my original post read properly, sorry.

Anyways apologies for the pedantry and all the very best with this; i've heard nothing but good things about the Orange House from friends who've stayed and i'm told the climbing is excellent (although i've not quite managed to organise a trip there yet) - good luck!

f.
 Tufas Mum 16 Jan 2008
In reply to flapper:

Thanks Flapper, I did do a google search after reading your post and also found that Dave Mac uses the word Masterclass not sure if it had the gap or not and didn´t think that it was important.

I had not heard of the company you refer to and didnt know about the website, all news to me, so hope no one thinks we choose the name to copy or anything!

Sam Orange

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...