UKC

Lakes Climber: THE MOVIE

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Lakes Climber 15 Apr 2008

We've had a bit of a change around here at Lakes Climber in the last week or two.

This has involved knocking a fews walls down and moving the door, in order to make room for some of the new gear that we now have in stock.

Here's a video to show you the results, so those of you who know the shop can see the changes and those of you that don't can see what we are all about.

The new gear that we now have in stock includes:

POD Sacs
DMM Revolver Screwgate
DMM Alloy Offsets
E9 Summer Clothing
Moon Summer Clothing
Marmot Clothing and Sleeping Bags

For more info and our latest deals check out our website: http://www.lakesclimber.com

gear boy 16 Apr 2008
In reply to Lakes Climber: quality boys, but i reckon mr barnes is the superior actor! i heard he is a bit of a luvvy!
youtube.com/watch?v=wXEsGODnYvc&

dirtbag1 16 Apr 2008
In reply to Lakes Climber: Good effort you dirtbags!
 gear boy 16 Apr 2008
In reply to gear boy: awww guys you took it down, put it back, put it back, put it back....
Lakes Climber 16 Apr 2008
In reply to gear boy:
> (In reply to gear boy) awww guys you took it down, put it back, put it back, put it back....

Don't stress.

The release date for Lakes Climber - THE SEQUEL is tomorrow.

Free admission.

Barnesy.

Greg Chapman 21 Apr 2008
In reply to Lakes Climber:

That's top draw fella's. Shop looks great, slick filming/editing and really well presented. Great stuff.
In reply to Lakes Climber:

Good bit of chortling to be had there Mr Barnes. Thanks for cheering up my day at work and see you next time I'm up that way.

Do you really think a 70m rope is long enough for Helvellyn? I thought it was over 900m high?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...