UKC

Desparately seeking last minute greenland explorer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Jollyrascal 07 May 2008
Hi
We're a team of three organising an exploratory expedition to a remote area of East Greenland. One team member has had to drop out for personal reasons and we need one more person. The hard work is done so this is an opportunity to go on a genuinely exploratory, independent expedition without the two years' hard work required! We leave 23 June and need to know in the next week of anyone who would like to come. Cost approx £4000, returning 28 July. It's a long shot but if anyone is interested please get in touch asap.
cheers
Jollyrascal
Oxford Blue 08 May 2008
In reply to Jollyrascal:

Sorry to hear about your last minute troubles, I woudl have loved to jump on board late doors but I am out of the UK until 26th June.

I was part of the Oxford Uni Exped in 2006, and we had a great time out there. I hope you find someone, I shall make a few enquiries amongst friends.

Any q's don't hesitate to call on 07974 827 291

C
Jollyrascal 08 May 2008
In reply to Oxford Blue:
Hi
Thanks for getting in touch, guessing that's Chris? Had quite a bit of contact with Ben and Hauke, you're trip looked fantastic! Any leads for fourth person very gratefully received. We'll go ahead whatever but a fourth person will certainly make next year look a bit more financially cheerful.
thanks again
C
 Davvers 09 May 2008
In reply to Jollyrascal:

I've just come back form there and would love to go again, I'll forward this post to some mates, y'never know....
Have a great time !
Jollyrascal 12 May 2008
In reply to Davvers:
NIce one, thanks very much Davvers. Hope you had a wicked time.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...