/ Anyone else received a PODsac t-shirt?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
mrcog - on 11 Jun 2008
Yay, I've just received mine in the mail, although it is one size too small... (It's a small not a medium). Although it does still fit, just a little bit of a skinny fit.

Anyways, anyone else received theirs in the mail... I may have to go and do some climbing/buildering this weekend then to get the pictures that PODsacs wanted!
Pauline on 11 Jun 2008
In reply to mrcog: yes mike received his today! His is also a tad small... i think i asked for a mens small and got a ladies medium for him! hehe...

and... if that is a ladies medium i stand no chance of ever wearing one myself! Mine would need to be like ladies xxxL or something chortle!
Dave Tibbits on 11 Jun 2008
I did, I got a mens XL when I am in fact a mens small/medium... So if anyone fancies swapping?
Pauline on 11 Jun 2008
In reply to dti: haha! that is so funny... think they just put random tshirts in bags, sealed them up then stuck labels on them to whoever?
loopyone on 11 Jun 2008 - host86-164-12-72.range86-164.btcentralplus.com
In reply to Pauline: I got one too asked for mens medium got mens medium fits lovely but makes me look a bit of a corporate slag.....
mrcog - on 11 Jun 2008
In reply to mrcog: what colours did everyone get? I got a nice baby blue that looks slightly feminine...
Pauline on 11 Jun 2008
In reply to mrcog: mike got a black one! nah nah nah nah nah!
loopyone on 12 Jun 2008 - 10.7.85.23 [proxy-19.swgfl.ifl.net]
In reply to Pauline: mines black too.
ads.ukclimbing.com
mrcog - on 12 Jun 2008
In reply to mrcog: I'm of climbing/buildering tommorow to get the pics that they wanted!!! Should be good as i havent climbed in ages because of these exams!!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.