UKC

Real Fur Sleeping bags and Outdoor gear

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
J1234 30 Dec 2008
Hi
On these cold nights snuggled up in my -20 Down sleeping bag I have been pondering Luxury alternatives and Natural Fur sounds like it will fit the bill. Does anyone know where you can get Eskimo Kit from, you know like a Seal Fur lined sleeping bag and Wolverine lined boots for belaying in at Single pitch stuff, think of the Luxury.
Cheers Beds
In reply to J1234: weight, carrying it yourself might be a problem. But i bet you can get ot if you try hard enough.
 cander 30 Dec 2008
In reply to J1234: Any Russian town will have a furrier - Otter is a particulary attractive fur for a hat - though Wolverine sounds cute too.
 winhill 30 Dec 2008
In reply to J1234:

Why don't you just stop shaving your back? It would have the same benefit.
 PDL 30 Dec 2008
In reply to J1234:
Isn't seal fur banned?
In reply to PDL: not for certain indegenous groups who havent made it intot he 20th century yet (never mind the 21st) so that would include the Rossendale valley.
cahotic 30 Dec 2008
In reply to J1234:

Dunno if you're serious but you might try one of the slightly fruity (but nevertheless good) outdoor shops like Tamarack Outdoors.

I have a polycotton Fjallraven jacket with a fur lined hood which is the best winter jacket I've ever owned and far superior to any of that gore-tex nonsense when it drops below freezing. And the chicks love it (seriously).

Cahotic
cahotic 30 Dec 2008
In reply to J1234:

I would like to point out at this point that the fur in my hood is synthetic! Don't think real animal fur is necessary in the UK (or most places outside the arctic/antarctic).

Yours,

cuddling kittens

Cahotic
Sandy Allan 30 Dec 2008
In reply to JonathanJones: Thats bad man!
 muppetfilter 30 Dec 2008
In reply to JonathanJones:

Isnt their favourite drink Canadian Club on the rocks?

(gets coat and leaves)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...