UKC

Female waterproof jacket

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
thepoorlookinghippy 07 Jan 2009
Im in the market for a new jacket, my Montane has finally started to fall apart (fabric still works mine ) I do not want the Rab jackets as I have been really dissapointed with my waterproof bottoms. Im not really sure about just getting the sam montane one either, feel like a change.

I have looked at Marmot, but the ones I have tried have been a little short in the body.

I think I would like a patagonia one...any ideas? I need something that is hard wearing, as I need to be able to use it alot for personal and work at times for climbing and mountain walking etc. Rain Shadow Jacket is too thin for my needs.....ideas welcomed!

Cheers
Donnala
In reply to thepoorlookinghippy:

Most US-sourced jackets tend to be shorter; that's just the way they seem to like them. So Patagonia, Arc'teryx, etc. all likely to be shortish.

May be worth looking at Mountain Equipment or Haglofs. Or, given that Julie Greengrass (formerly Montane's designer) is now at Sprayway, maybe see if any of her design influence has filtered through to their recent range.
 Flicka 07 Jan 2009
In reply to thepoorlookinghippy:

A friend of mine is dead happy with her Haglofs Spitz i think it is. There is a woman's version and it is very nicely cut.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...