UKC

Hats off to Petzl and Lyon Equipment.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ian Archer 30 Jan 2009
Just before Christmas my Petzl Myo stopped working due to a wiring fault. I sent it to Lyon Equipment on Friday; by Wednesday of the following week a brand new one had been delivered. No quibbles that it was borderline regarding the 3 year guarantee or that it was down to misuse etc.

So thanks to Petzl and Lyon Equipment for a quick turnaround.
 ianslade 30 Jan 2009
In reply to Ian Archer: I beleve Lyon equipment to be one of the best distrobuters in the UK,excerlent customer service, amazing product range, and quick delivery on every order. Keep up the good work guy's and I wish Johan (from Lyon the best of luck with the baby.
Snorkers 30 Jan 2009
In reply to Ian Archer: You're lucky. I had a very poor experience with Lyon in similar circumstances.
 Gavin 30 Jan 2009
In reply to Snorkers:

I have had two occasions to deal with Lyon over warranty and spares and on both instances I have found their service to be prompt and efficient.

Gavin
Iandavid 30 Jan 2009
In reply to Ian Archer: I have had the same fault on two occasions and found Lyon to be very accomadating but I wish Petzl would look into this particular fault as it seems to be very common with the Myo type headlamps
 Padraig 30 Jan 2009
In reply to Iandavid:
> (In reply to Ian Archer) ...I wish Petzl would look into this particular fault as it seems to be very common with the Myo type headlamps

Here-here. I keep waiting for it to appear on Watchdog! I've had 2 go on me. Been replaced but not really a solution.
In reply to Ian Archer:

Do you think that the newer Petzl MYO RXP will have better wiring?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...