UKC

Tremadog Festival

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mike Raine 13 Apr 2009
Looks like it'll be popular, weather looking good too.

The CC will be bringing a early samples of the next edition of the guide so there will be an opportunity to get involved with that or at least check the lines on the topo's. Speak up now!
OP Mike Raine 16 Apr 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

I've been collecting the raffle prizes today and they are looking very healthy. Ground Up have been absolute stars we have 2 Gogarth North Guides, 5 Parasella's Cave guides and 20 of the amazing Gogarth Main Cliff posters. DMM have given us 2 rope bags, a set of wires, some Phantom Screwgates (the lightest s'gate Krab in the world) and several containers of chalk. we've got gift vouchers from Joe Brown's and V.12, we've got a free meal for two at the Brondanw Arms (nr. Trem) half a dozen mugs from Pete's Eats and there'll be some BMC Shop goodies too.

Last year everyone got a prize, should be simialr this year. Just turn up from half nine, show us your tool and you'll get a free raffle ticket. See you outside Erics on Saturday.

Mike
 Fidget 17 Apr 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

I'll come if you can guarantee I'll win a Gogarth North guide

I might come anyway, I bought a patio knife this week, just got to decide where to use it - at home in the garden, or at Tremadog!
 sutty 17 Apr 2009
In reply to Sarah_Clough:

A patio knife? Are you wearing a bandana and carrying a machete?
OP Mike Raine 17 Apr 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

And the three barrels of the finest locally brewed Purpe Moose Beer are being delivered this morning so they can settle in time for us to enjoy tomorrow tea time.

Bring your patio knife to Trem, it's a no brainer!
 SCC 17 Apr 2009

Anyone coming up from London / SE and fancy a lift share?

If I come, I'll be leaving Dartford around 4 / 430?

Si
 Fidget 17 Apr 2009
In reply to SCC:

Might be best with a separate thread...
OP Mike Raine 20 Apr 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

Fantastic day. Thanks to the 90 climbers who attended and worked so hard for the benefit of all the climbing community. Full reports will follow.

Diolch

Mike

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...