UKC

Tremadog Tree Trim

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mike Raine 01 May 2009
I know you've heard this before but all the permissions are now in place and the tree surgeons should be on site from Tuesday. It shouldn't affect you climbing but it would be wise to keep you're option open.

Cheers

Mike
OP Mike Raine 05 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

Work started today!! and will continue on weekdays into next week.

Mike
 Ian McNeill 05 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

can paths be lined soon - do you have a day off soon ? you need a break from your busy 10-4 days - don't you ?
OP Mike Raine 05 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:
Cheeky! I'll be there Thursday on my day off volunteering my time, anyone else fancy it? 9.00 am at Eric's

Cheers

Mike
 Ian McNeill 06 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:
I will try to join you . . but depends when I get all the pictures hung up in the theater gallery .. job 23 one of many this week ...
OP Mike Raine 07 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

Work progressing nicely, should continue most weekdays next week too.
 Ian McNeill 07 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

i was there at 3:30 you must have shorter days off than work days ...

visit not wasted did strim CC path back ....

see you there next week ???

Mike call me please ...
OP Mike Raine 08 May 2009
In reply to Ian McNeill:

Hi Ian, it ended up just being a quick look to see if everything is OK with the tree work. I'll pop down to meet them again on Monday at 10.00 but I don't think I'll stay long. We'll need to decide if an when we want a work w/e.
OP Mike Raine 11 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

Tree work well under way now. Tree surgeons will be on the crag until Wednesday. You can now see Vector Buttress from the road, you can see Llafur Buttress! New pics and more news on the Tremadog Wiki

We'll try use the fallen timber to mark the entrances to the paths and close off unwanted paths next Friday, I'm hoping this will alleviate the need for waymarking.

Does anyone want to make a bid for the current BMC sign, we will be removing it soon and if you'd like to purchase it, you money will go into the good works fund, any bids?
 Ian McNeill 11 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:
this coming Friday is not good .....

week ~Friday better 22nd ....
 BigMac 11 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine: well done on all the work mike! if you have any photos and want to write a bit of schpeeelll I will stick it in the Midlands Area Newsletter...

On the Sign... I will start the ball rolling with £20...
OP Mike Raine 11 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine: Yep 22nd Ian Tree people will have a crane!

Nice one BigMac, thanks
 Ian McNeill 11 May 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

see you there then ! - hope its not raining fingers Xed

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...