UKC

Berghaus Fortitude Gore-Tex Jacket

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 kjbix 03 Jul 2009
premier post photo
Berghaus Fortitude Gore-Tex Jacket

RRP £260

Buy Now £160

Here i have for sale a Berghaus Fortitude Gore-Tex 3 Layer Jacket

I have had the jacket for 3 months now and only used it once.

I'm selling it because i want a new Haglofs Spitz Jacket

The Details:

Size: Large

Colour: Solar Yellow

The Fortitude is a top end technical jacket utilising the innovative Berghaus® Raptor Hood System. The Fortitude is specifically cut for climbing, allowing unrestricted freedom of movement as well as core venting and highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric to regulate temperature whatever your exertion rate.

Fortitude combines the performance of two 3 layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabrics. The main body is a smooth faced plain weave nylon designed to offer great abrasion resistance and water shedding. Whilst, on the high wear areas, a tough reinforcement fabric using textured nylon yarns for added protection and durability.

Lighter coloured garments may occasionally show some darker discolouration. This is due to compression of the membrane, resulting in the darker coloured backer being visible through the thin membrane and light coloured outer fabrics. This action does not affect the ability of the membrane to function in either breathability or waterproofness.

PRIMALOFT® collar with spin drift guard for extra comfort on long cold ascents. High volume Raptor Hood, that offers full helmet compatibility which will move with your head movement offering full protection from the elements no matter the position of the user. Core venting zips allows you to regulate your temperature accordingly; maintaining comfort whatever your exertion rate. Two high level hand pockets which are easily accessible when wearing a harness or rucsac. Pocket under storm flap which is large enough to fit a climbing guide.

Internal water bottle holder, to keep the water near to the body comfortably to combat freezing in extreme temperatures.

RRP: £260.00

Weight: approx 600g (Size Large)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...