UKC

jetboil distributors

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ollie B 16 Jul 2009
i took my jetboil to the alps this summer and after one cold bivvi and general usage its basically wrecked. the 'O' ring has disintegrated and so it leaks gas continually, the igniter doesnt work and the neoprene has gone solid. it not what i expected to be honest from them so was going to send it back, was wondering who the distributors are for the uk. its not one of the recalled ones either, i checked.
thanks
Ol
 CarolineMc 16 Jul 2009
In reply to Ollie B: Your 'contract' is with the retailer so best get it back to where you bought it from. If that doesn't work, though, then it's Lyon Equipment who bring them in. C-:
chickenpox 16 Jul 2009
In reply to Ollie B: I'm not shocked, mine didn't work in -18 last winter (just seemed to stoip working as soon as it got a little nippy for the poor little thing), pile of shite and my second one on retrurning the first!
Not the best as they claim to be. Pile of shite!!!
OP Ollie B 17 Jul 2009
In reply to Ollie B:
cool ill get in touch with lyon then, id agree definately wouldnt recommend them to any one. crux stoves are the way forward.
thanks
 Dave B 17 Jul 2009
In reply to chickenpox:

I didn't think many propane-butane gas stoves will work at -18!! About freezing is the limit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...