UKC

Feet first or Cheshire shoe repair

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Peakpdr 31 Aug 2009
i need some boots resoled but im not sure where to go to can anyone recomend one

cheers
 gethin_allen 31 Aug 2009
In reply to pauldr:
cheshire shoe repair, stick it in the search box to find my reasons why.
 DrJon 31 Aug 2009
In reply to pauldr:
I've used Feet First a couple of times on two different pairs of rock boots. In both cases the repairs have lasted longer than the original boots so can't fault them on the work.

Think turn around was around a week in both cases though I think they do a next day service for significantly more cash!
 Yanis Nayu 31 Aug 2009
In reply to pauldr: Not used Cheshire, so can't comment, but FF did a good job for me.
 womblesi 31 Aug 2009
In reply to pauldr: I have used feetfirst to get my 5.10 Anasazi velcros re-soled. I was very happy with the result. They recommended I had the the toe rand replaced for an extra £6. I think all together it cost £35 (that included me sending them there recorded delivery. They came back pretty much as good as new and I got another 6 months wear out of them.
Krav Maga 31 Aug 2009
In reply to pauldr:

Cheshire Shoe Repairs! They have done numerous excellent jobs for me.

In my bitter experience Feet First are crap. Don't use them.
In reply to Krav Maga: Don't forget there are 2 x Feet First. One is Feet First Ltd in Woodseats, Sheffield and the other is Feet First (Chesterfield) Ltd who are in, well surprisingly enough, Chesterfield.
 Yanis Nayu 01 Sep 2009
In reply to Graeme Alderson: To clarify then, I used the Chesterfield one.
 ahaynes 01 Sep 2009
In reply to pauldr:
Cheshire shoe repairs are top notch. I didn't pay for ultra-quick resoling, but they turned it around in less than a week. Nice job too as the shoes were a bit of a mess due to very dodgy footwork on my part.
Very pleased with result and customer service.

Best wishes
A
 David Myatt 04 Sep 2009
In reply to pauldr:
I've had several pairs re-soled over the years, most recetnly with Cheshire, who were by far the best.
Chris James 04 Sep 2009
In reply to Krav Maga:
> (In reply to pauldr)
>
> Cheshire Shoe Repairs! They have done numerous excellent jobs for me.
>
> In my bitter experience Feet First are crap. Don't use them.

In my happy experience Feet First did a great job on my walking boots.

I'd use them again.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...