UKC

Gary Gibson Lecture; Inside an Obsessed Mind

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 ejected 27 Jan 2010
premier post photo
As of the 30th January I will be out of the country, please do not try and call me on the mobile number shown. If you have any enquires please contact The Tower Climbing Centre on 0116 2333074. There will be someone there who will be able to answer any questions you might have.

OP ejected 27 Jan 2010
bump.
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 28 Jan 2010
In reply to ejected:

Should be good - any chance of doing it in Sheffield sometime?

Chris
OP ejected 28 Jan 2010
Chris, not much chance of that i'm afraid. Are you thinking of coming down for it?
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 28 Jan 2010
In reply to ejected:

I would like to but as it is the day after we get home I may be busy. See how it goes.

CC
 Iain McKenzie 28 Jan 2010
In reply to ejected: if ringing the wall it is best to ring between 12 - 9, reception staff on duty.

Nice one for getting this on.

Iain
OP ejected 01 Feb 2010

In reply to ejected: The lecture should be brilliant.All you wall climbers get yourself along and see some real rock.Will be inspirational.
OP ejected 02 Feb 2010
In reply to ejected: Gary has over 4000 new routes to his name.Promises to be good as both trad and sport routes will be shown.
 Mick Ward 03 Feb 2010
In reply to ejected:

Gary's great craic! If I didn't live hundreds of miles away, I'd be there...

Mick
OP ejected 04 Feb 2010
In reply to ejected: This has to be good for the Bowline club. Keep putting these lectures on and people will want to join.
 Chris Sansum 04 Feb 2010
In reply to ejected:

I would really like to see this - any likelihood of a repeat down south sometime?
OP ejected 05 Feb 2010
In reply to ejected: Contact Gary see what he says.
 Gary Gibson 07 Feb 2010
In reply to ejected: If you want to organise something just drop me an e-mail. We can discuss.

Oh by the way, sorry to disappoint but its only 3512. My objective is 4000 but Tarmac may have to blow up some more holes for me to do that.
brian cropper 09 Feb 2010
In reply to Mick Ward: and learn how to live not by the book
OP ejected 11 Feb 2010
In reply to ejected: Lecture TONIGHT 7.30pm at Moat Community College

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...