UKC

MSR WhisperLite Internationale Pump

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 nomisb 21 Mar 2010
Went to use my MSR today and noticed the pump has split near the control valve. Now it's a good 10 years old and as seen some use so i'm not unhappy it's broken but....

Will the new style pump work with an older stove? If Cotswolds in tunbridge Wells don't have one in stock I will have to order it online so would like to know for sure.

Thanks in advance...
 marsbar 21 Mar 2010
In reply to nomisb: It looks like it will but I don't know, try emailing MSR consumer@cascadedesigns.com it says they also have parts for old stoves (don't know if available in the UK though.)
 marsbar 21 Mar 2010
In reply to marsbar: Would be interested to know the answer if you do find out, mine is a similar age, its ok at the moment....
OP nomisb 21 Mar 2010
In reply to marsbar: Will try the e-mail from work if I have no joy in the shops! Will let you know either way.....
 L.A. 22 Mar 2010
In reply to nomisb: Yes the appropriate new style Duraseal pump definitely works on all the older stoves You need the Standard pump for Whisperlights and XGKs
 marsbar 21 Apr 2010
In reply to marsbar:
> (In reply to marsbar) Would be interested to know the answer if you do find out, mine is a similar age, its ok at the moment....

Mine has now split. As I said its quite old so fair enough, but anyone else has one its worth checking.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...