UKC

Manchester - Climbing Comp £2000 Prize Fund

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
ROCK OVER CLIMBING IS COMING!!!!
OFFICIAL OPENING
5TH JUNE
‘SUMMER ROCK FEST’

Rock Over Climbing, the country’s most eagerly anticipated new bouldering centre will be having it’s official opening in the heart of Manchester on Saturday 5th June 2010 . To celebrate this monumentous event we shall be hosting the SUMMER ROCK FEST

The Summer Rock Fest is a celebration of all things climbing. It will feature an open bouldering competition with a £2000 cash prize fund, the Rock Over Mega Problem, spot prizes, prize draw, boot demos, great cakes, fun, fab music from DJ Bongo, and much, much more!

Online registration for the competition is vital and will be available early May.

For more information about the ‘SUMMER ROCK FEST’, the centre, and to follow the build go to our blog at http://www.rockoverclimbing.com or email us at info@rockoverclimbing.com

Lusk 02 May 2010
In reply to Rock Over Climbing:

Looking interesting.
Have you decided on prices yet?
If it's cheaper than MCC & AWS for lunch time sessions I'll be visiting.
In reply to Lusk: Prices will be very competitive and will be going live on website this week. I would suggest you join our mailing list, as we will be running a mega promotion on wall entry and passes very soon. If on the mailing list you will hear about this first. Email me at info@rockoverclimbing.com to join.
In reply to Rock Over Climbing: And no Dave Barrans to walk off with the cash as he will be competing in Colorado
In reply to Graeme Alderson: Gives everyone else a chance!
In reply to Rock Over Climbing: Im Dj'ing too im playing from 4pm till 9pm ish, open for requests.

Dreamscapeentertainment.co.uk

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...