UKC

Anyone done the Touching Stone Week at Plas y Brenin?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
DaveDeath 04 Apr 2003

I'm a novice indoor climber, only climbed upto F5C (F5B on lead) . Thinking of doing the above course to make the big step outdoors. Anyone done this or other courses at PYB? Any good?

Thnaks in advance,

Dave.
James Jackson 04 Apr 2003
In reply to DaveDeath:

I've never done anything there, but PYB do have a good reputation. I don't know what this course is like, but looking at the course description it looks like I good intro.
m0nkeyboy 04 Apr 2003
In reply to DaveDeath:

Learnt to climb there. Fantastic place, staff have great knowledge, food is good nice bar. It is a bit more cash than some of the other place, but I would never look anywhere else for a course.
Trevor Street 07 Apr 2003
In reply to DaveDeath: Can highly recommend PYB.
I did the lead climbing course introduction, and it was great.
The staff were so experienced and supportive and the amount of info you gain is worth every minute.

I have a new climbing partner who has done very few leads and we are doing the same course together this year so he can gain confidence.

Enjoy!!!
OP tobym in work 08 Apr 2003
In reply to DaveDeath:
PyB superb place, highly reccomend their "touching cloth weekend"
Mark Bailey 08 Apr 2003
I've recently completed the Rock Climbing under your own Steam at PyB and found it to be extremely worthwhile. The staff are enthusiastic and knowledgable we covered quite a lot in just the first few days and got plenty of climbing in. By friday I was doing my first lead up little Tryfan.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...