UKC

Clothing, Footwear, Gear & DVDs

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rob84 26 Aug 2010
Clothing:
- Mountain Equipment Pro-Lite Jacket, Goretex Proshell, XL, red, excellent condition, £70
- Marmot softshell trousers (unsure of model), tough non-membrane windproof fabric, zipped hip pockets and thigh pocket, elasticated ankles, black, XL, VGC, £50
- PHD windproof fleece mitts, navy, size M, £5
- Mountain Hardwear Escalade trousers, sand colour, XL, good condition, £15
- Helly Hansen short sleeve lifa t-shirt, teal, XL, good condition, £5
- Helly Hansen long sleeve lifa t-shirt, black, XL, good condition, £5
- Blurr long sleeve wicking zip neck top, colour: teal and grey, VGC, £5
- K Way crew neck micro fleece top, black, XL, good condition, £5
- Berghaus long sleeve tech-t, red, XL, good condition, £5
- Montane Superfly jacket, teal, XL, well used but no holes, £15
- Ronhill cycling shots, black, L, good condition, £5
- Marmot hooded windshirt, full zip, folds away into check pocket, blue, XL, good condition, £10

Footwear:
- La Sportiva Nepal Extremes, size 45, 7 weeks use – uppers well looked after with nikwax, soles plenty of life left in them, £120
- Red Chili Sausilito rock shoes, size 9, VGC, £25
- Teva Gamma self draining shoes, size 9, good condition, £10

Equipment:
- Arcteryx Acrux 50, lightweight waterproof climbing pack – see http://www.theoutdoorgearshop.co.uk/acatalog/Arcteryx_Acrux_50_rucksack.htm... for details, red, VGC, £85
- Vango Spirit 300+, good condition (only used a handful of times), £140
- Millet Pro Alpine 8.2mm rope, blue, 50m, £65
- Petzl Adjama harness, L, good condition, £15
- Fish Products Rumpsac – fabric belay seat, folds into a tiny pouch to hang off harness, £10
- DMM belay master and v-twin, as new, £15
- Petzl large carritool, VGC, £3

DVDs:
- Dosage Vol 2, £7
- Sessions, £7
- Psyche, £7
- BMC Off Piste Essentials (still in wrapper) , £7

Postage not included. Email me if you're interested in anything. Cheers, Rob
OP Rob84 26 Aug 2010
In reply to Rob84: a few extra bits I forgot...

- Metolius 5 step etriers, 1 red 1 green, been used on 3 grade V walls so the webbing is a bit fuzzy in places but they are really burly so loads of life left in them, £45 the pair
- Petzl Mini Traxion, very little use (bought as a back up for our main hauler and never left the bottom of the haul bag so cosmetic scratches only), £35
- Mountain Tools 'Womb With A View' wall hammock, single point anchor makes it really easy to hang, spreader bar gives plenty of space when you're in it, folds up into a pouch a bit bigger than a 1 lt nalgene bottle. Also makes a super comfy and easy to setup/put away belay seat. Very little use (bought in case we missed bivi ledges or couldn't fit on them due to crowds but wasn't needed - a good cheap alternative to a ledge if you only need it for a couple of nights too and much lighter). See www.mountaintools.com/cat/bigwall/ledges/mt_womb.htm, £75
 chiragshah5001 27 Aug 2010
In reply to Rob84:
hey rob, why are you selling your gear?!

OP Rob84 27 Aug 2010
In reply to chiragshah5001: I've got tons of stuff that never sees the light of day (one of the major problems with being a gear freak!) so having a clear out - dont worry I'm not giving up. Rob
 peas65 27 Aug 2010
In reply to Rob84:

did you get my mail about the caritool?
 chiragshah5001 27 Aug 2010
In reply to Rob84:
Good good, Can you send me picts of the boots please. I'm thinking I finally have to give in and buy a pair of the famous yellow boots. Also how many season/routes/years do you think they have left in them? I know you prob have bagged a lot routes in them.
Hope recovery is going well.
Chig
 Charlie_Zero 28 Aug 2010
In reply to Rob84:

YHM re. Off Piste Essentials DVD
Metzer 29 Aug 2010
In reply to Rob84:
Hi Rob did you get my mail about the mini traxion?
Hi, I'm interested in;

Marmot hooded windshirt, full zip, folds away into check pocket, blue, XL, good condition, £10

I've sent you an email.

Cheers,

Colin
 Matt Forshaw 30 Aug 2010
In reply to Rob84:
YHM regards the Arcteryx Rucksack.
OP Rob84 30 Aug 2010
In reply to Metzer: Hi Metzer - I did get your email but £35 plus postage is the price I'm afraid. Cheers for looking. Rob
OP Rob84 30 Aug 2010
In reply to chiragshah5001: Email on it's way to you with pics. In terms of remaining life in the boots - how long is a piece of string?! It all depends how much you will use them and on what sort of terrain but for your average couple of weeks in the alps, maybe 4-6 weekends in Scotland each year theres going to be a lot of use left in them. They have been mainly used on snow/ice/mixed routes with crampons rather than climbing rock routes directly on the rubber so are in pretty good nick and the uppers have been well looked after. Let me know if you're interested. Cheers, Rob
OP Rob84 30 Aug 2010
In reply to yetimatt, peas65, Alan_2568 & CH: you all have mail.

So far, the following have been taken, pending payment:

- Marmot hooded windshirt
- Off Piste Essentials DVD
- Petzl Large Carritool

Everything else is still available. Cheers, Rob
OP Rob84 30 Aug 2010
In reply to Rob84: the following are also sold now:

- Nepal Extreme boots
- Arcteryx rucksac

Cheers,
Rob
 mark catcher 02 Sep 2010
In reply to Rob84: I'll take the metolius 5 steps if you can do them for less....say 35? Thanks, Mark.
In reply to Rob84:

Rob. thanks. Marmot windshirt received and used at weekend. Very happy with purchase.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...