UKC

Mass Clearout - Footwear, Clothing & Accessories

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
ClimbingCat 30 Oct 2010
Due to a mass clearout to help fund an expedition me and my climbing partner have the following items for sale;

Footwear

• Raichle 90 degree expert gtx boots, Men’s (Unisex) Size UK 7, Red, BNIB / Un-used. £150.00 (RRP £200)

• The North Face Coopers Hill Trail Running Shoes, Women’s Size UK 7, Pink, BNWT / Un-used £40.00 (RRP £70)

• Merrell Pursuit Shield Gore Tex XCR approach shoes, Women’s Size UK 5, Lavender, Used once – in excellent condition, no marks or defects. £55.00 (RRP £79.99)

• Red Chilli Spirit Impact Zone II Lace up (2007 model), Size UK 10. Used on one climb so are as new, still in the box – no scuffs or marks, sole/ rand as new. £52.50 (RRP £70)

• Brasher Bandai GTX Walking boots, Women’s Size UK 6, Blue, Hardly used, in good condition, sole hardly marked. £45.00

• Karrimor KSB GTX Boots, Women’s Size UK 5.5, Black. Used, sole in very good condition. £17.50

• Montrail D7 Approach Shoes, Men’s Size UK 8, Grey + Orange/Yellow. Very Good Condition, hardly any wear on the soles. £28.00

• Teva Flip Flops, Women’s Size UK 6, Pink/Green webbing criss-cross straps, VGC - Hardly Used. £10.00

Clothing

• Arc’teryx Gamma SV Jacket, Women’s Small, Black. BNWT – Un-used £140.00

• Mountain Equipment Changabang Jacket – GoreTex XCR, Men’s Medium, Cherry Red. Excellent Condition, Hardly used. £160.00

• Macpac Mission Pants (Softshell), Men’s Small, Black. Excellent Condition, worn only a couple of times. £75.00 (RRP £120)

• Mountain Equipment Lightline down duvet jacket, Mens, Small, Black. Excellent Condition, hardly any useage. £90.00 (RRP £160)

• The North Face Rip Tide shorts, Women’s Size UK 12, Black with white down the sides. BNWT – Un-used £22.50 (RRP £38.00)

• Marmot precip full-zip waterproof trousers, Women’s Size Small, Black. Excellent Condition, worn only a couple of times. £25.00

• Montane Pertex Pile Smock, Size 38 chest/ Small, Purple body, gery over shoulders and arms. (this is quite a ‘vintage’ item! But is still in good condition – has a tiny cigarette burn on the front) £20.00

• Montane Fleece Sallopettes (midweight), UK Size Small, Black with Royal Blue patches at knees. (Again thsese are ‘vintage’ but are in excellent condition, hardly worn) £35.00

• Lowe Alpine Powerstretch top, Women’s Size UK Small, Light Blue with Grey. Has a small catch to the fabric on the front and a tiny stain £11.00

• Lowe Alpine Seamless Dryflo baselayer – short sleeve, Women’s Size 12, Porcalin blue. Good Condition £6.00

• The North Face Women’s Paramount utility pants, Size Small/ UK 10, 1 x Beige/ Light Brown 1 x Light Grey £7.50 each

• Mountain Equipment Women’s stretch lightweight trekking trousers, Size UK 10, Beige. Well worn, a bit bobbly on the seat area. £5.00

• Rohan Backpackers (Cargo style) Trekking trousers SPF 40, Size XS (UK 8-10), 1 x Steel Grey/ Gunmetal, 1 x Beige. Both hardly worn. £10.00 each

Accessories

• Black Diamond Contour trekking pole, flick lock system, gold/ yellow in colour. £12.50

• Berghaus Spectrum Micro Beanie hat, BNWT, Size L/XL. £8.50

• Aztec Cotton Sleeping bag liner, mummy shape with draw cord. £3.50

• Rab Kitbag 80-100L only used a couple of times.
£22.50

• Marmot Eiger 25 rucksack, very good condition. £37.50

• Marmot Vapor 35 rucksack, very good condition. £55.00

Photo's available here (Please copy + Paste into new web browser): http://picasaweb.google.com/105113700866608337554/KitForSale?authkey=Gv1sRg...

All footwear is £2.25 P&P, Clothing and Accesories £1.25 P&P and will be posted once payment has cleared. Paypal preferred but will accept a cheque.
SomeFool 30 Oct 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat: yhm
 spam 31 Oct 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat: pics of the rab kit bag please to smammy@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
ClimbingCat 31 Oct 2010
Pic's of Kitbag/ Rucsacks now uploaded to link above. Forgot to say that the Cotton liner is brand new and un-used!
ClimbingCat 01 Nov 2010
Rab Kit bag has now sold - thanks all for looking.
ClimbingCat 01 Nov 2010
Also for sale:

£90.00 (plus £2.50 postage) - Vango TBS Spirit 200 lite (Blue) Groundsheet has a bit of dried mud on the bottom and would clean up with a wipe over but apart from this the tent is in excellent condition. Poles and pegs are in excellent condition.

£30 (inclusive of postage) - Trangia Non-stick pot set including storage sack and pan handler. 2 x pots and lid ( 1 = 1.00L, 1 = 1.3L ) Plus non-stick frying pan.

See link for photo's: http://picasaweb.google.com/105113700866608337554/KitForSale?authkey=Gv1sRg...

Please feel free to make sensible offers on any items in either post.

Thank you.
spartan 02 Nov 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat:

£50 for the Mountain Equipment Lightline down duvet jacket
ClimbingCat 03 Nov 2010
In reply to spartan:
I did say sensible offers!! The jacket is virtually brand new!
 monkeyboyraw 03 Nov 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat: YHM re red chillis
 Rick Ashton 03 Nov 2010
Would you take 75 for the down jacket?
ClimbingCat 03 Nov 2010
In reply to Rick Ashton: Hi, I have spoken to my climbing partner as it is his jacket for sale - he isn't really happy to go below £90 as he paid £160 for it and it is in pristine condition and hardly used! He would sell for £90 inclusive of postage but that's all im afraid. Thanks for looking though.
 Rick Ashton 03 Nov 2010
80 and I will tranfer cash tonight? I have paypal
ClimbingCat 03 Nov 2010
In reply to Rick Ashton: I've called him again but I'm really sorry, he wont go below £90 im afraid
 Rick Ashton 03 Nov 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat: Your killing me. Go on i really want it. 90 it will have to be. How do i pay etc. I have pay pal.
ClimbingCat 03 Nov 2010
In reply to Rick Ashton: Hi, YHM!
 Rick Ashton 03 Nov 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat: sorry to sound daft but what does YHM mean?
 Rick Ashton 03 Nov 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat: got your mail will send money tonight
ClimbingCat 03 Nov 2010
In reply to Rick Ashton: Ok thanks, let me know your address via e-mail. viewer's: ME Lightline Jacket now sold pending payment.
 Sam Taylor 22 03 Nov 2010
Hi,

I'll give you £20 for the Marmot waterproof trousers?

Thanks, Sam
ClimbingCat 03 Nov 2010
In reply to Sam Taylor 22: £23 with postage and you have a deal?
 Ireddek 04 Nov 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat:

Hi has the pole gone yet?
 monkeyboyraw 04 Nov 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat: Did you get my mail re the chillis?
ClimbingCat 04 Nov 2010
In reply to Ireddek: Pole is still for sale.....
ClimbingCat 04 Nov 2010
In reply to monkeyboyraw: Yeh, i did reply to say that i'd take £50 inclusive of postage but wont go any lower as they have only ever been worn once so are prety much brand new!
 monkeyboyraw 04 Nov 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat:
Looks like it got lost in cyberspace! We could have a deal, can you try and e-ail again pls. Pay pal all good?
 timrivett 06 Nov 2010
In reply to ClimbingCat: Can you let me know what is still left from the list.

thanks
ClimbingCat 06 Nov 2010
In reply to timrivett: Hi, thanks for the post, i have only sold the rab kitbag, lightline down jacket and waterproof trousers (trousers subject to payment!) so everything else still for sale.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...