UKC

Training boards, wood grips, metolius etc help needed,

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 andrusht84 03 May 2011
Anyone know of any training boards currently on the market which do not require fixing to a wall, not allowed to drill holes in the walls at my place.
Thanks
Andy
 karen87 03 May 2011
In reply to andrusht84:

Its fairly easy to attach training gear to pull up bars that fit in door frames. Requires no drilling and easy to set up.

OP andrusht84 03 May 2011
In reply to karen87: Hey, yeh I thought of that but I want a actual training board, similar to wood grips beastmaker 1000.
 Hare 03 May 2011
In reply to andrusht84:
This screws into the doorframe rather than drilling the wall www.bananafingers.co.uk/highball-powerpanel-p-1092.html. Not sure if that would be allowed
 jackappleby 03 May 2011
In reply to andrusht84: dont know if you have the space but my friends and i built a campus board with the help of this video youtube.com/watch?v=9nWe5x5KH_Q& and some common sense.
Works pretty well but if you wanted to stick a finger board on it too that would work, with the same basic frame. It cost about as much as most finger boards anyway.
OP andrusht84 04 May 2011
In reply to uncontrollable: Thanks for the info.
FiendishMcButton 04 May 2011
In reply to andrusht84:

Loft hatch is also a good place to mount a fingerboard.
 maresia 04 May 2011
In reply to andrusht84:

I fixed my woodgrips board to some mdf and hooked that over a pull up bar that sits in the door frame. No drilling into walls etc.
OP andrusht84 04 May 2011
In reply to maresia: Thanks, this is the kind of set up I am thinking of but how secure is this method.
Cheers
Andy.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...