UKC

Arcteryx Khamsin 40, Beal Rope, TNF Pants + maps

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Styx 31 May 2011
Arcteryx Khamsin 40 - £65, never used and still has tags on. Bought this for a trip I never went on and got hospitalized before I had a chance to return it.

Description from the web: "Arc'teryx found just the right balance between fully featured and stripped down when they created the Khamsin 40 Backpack. This alpine pack includes dual ice tool holders and a collapsible kangaroo pocket that holds anything from crampons to ice screws to extra layers. Just the right size for ice cragging or in-a-day alpine routes, the Khamsin 40 Backpack includes removable aluminum stays, frame sheet, waist-belt, and hip pods that you can leave in camp when reducing weight becomes the most important consideration."

Beal Top Gun II 10.5mm 50m Single Rope - £80, this rope has had about 3 months of light use (typically 1-2 lead routes at the wall each week). No falls, excellent condition & no furring. Comes with a rope bag/protector which has been used at every outing.

The North Face Venture Overtrousers (Small/Regular) - £35, worn once whilst walking and have been washed since with tech wash, as good as new, no nicks or scuffs. Seem to be an excellent pair of light overtrousers but I decided I needed something much tougher for thrutching up climbs like a walruss as I inevitably do. Small waist & regular leg fit my 32"/30" frame nicely.

OS Explorer Active Map OL6 - Lakes South West - £7
OS Explorer Active Map OL7 - Lakes South East - £7

Both maps are the "Active" flavour, i.e. laminated, water/tear/idiot proof and have never even been unfolded, they still have the protective wrapper thingy on them in fact.

All prices exclude P&P but will try to keep this as low as possible and will send by buyers preferred service. Items can also be collected from Warrington, Cheshire (close to M6 & M62 junctions) at the buyer's convenience.

Images of the pack/rope are here: https://picasaweb.google.com/Rob.Lilley/ItemsForSale# If you'd like any more please drop me an email and I will send them on to you ASAP.
8397matty 31 May 2011
In reply to Styx: hi styx i will have the rucksack mate , i'm based in the wirral, i can come and pick up sometime this week if its convenient, , give us a call or a text tomorrow if you like 07969584766. matty
OP Styx 31 May 2011
In reply to 8397matty: Dropped you a mail mate, phone's on the blink!
Henry Andrew 02 Jun 2011
In reply to Styx: has the Khamsin gone?
OP Styx 03 Jun 2011
In reply to Henry Andrew: Pack has sold I'm afraid, other items still up for grabs though!
OP Styx 05 Jun 2011
In reply to Styx: Lakes SE map gone now too! I'll take a fiver for the SW one now though..
OP Styx 06 Jun 2011
In reply to Styx: Both maps now gone. Open to offers on the rope and overtrousers.
 hatchleader 07 Jun 2011
In reply to Styx: interested in the rope but a bit concerned at buying a second hand one! Your certain its never been shock loaded? How cheap are you willing to go?
OP Styx 07 Jun 2011
In reply to hatchleader: Absolutely certain about it, you're quite welcome to inspect it if you're local as well?

90% of my outdoor climbing is on mountain routes for which I have an 8.9mm rope so this one has only been used indoors at the wall where I hardly ever lead. I prefer to work on power/endurance by doing laps on a top rope, hence selling this otherwise fine rope... surplus to my requirements!

I neglected to mention it's the Golden Dry treated version too (RRP £175.00), I'd be willing to let it go for £70 + P&P however for a quick sale.
 hatchleader 07 Jun 2011
In reply to Styx: Ok mate, I'll have a chat with the missus tonight and see if she's willing to chip in on it. I'll come back to you tomorrow!
OP Styx 07 Jun 2011
In reply to hatchleader: No problem!
 hatchleader 08 Jun 2011
In reply to Styx: sorry mate, my missus is not keen on getting a second hand rope and after much dicussion we think it is worth looking at a 70m anyway!

Good luck with the sale!
OP Styx 08 Jun 2011
In reply to hatchleader: Ok bud, thanks for getting back to me!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...