UKC

which knot???????

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
skarabrae 03 Jun 2011
hi all need some knot advice!??!

ok, i have something that i need to remember, so i`m gonna use the old fashioned technique of putting a knot in a piece of string to help me remember what it is that i must`nt forget, but i`m knot sure (see what i did there?) which knot i should be using?! would a simple overhand knot suffice or should i use a figure of 8 knot or maybe a fig 8 knot is to much(maybe fig 8 is used to remind you of really important things) anyway any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

also, if any one could remind me of what it is that i`m not to forget, that would be great also.

d.
 john arran 03 Jun 2011
In reply to davey_briggs:

a forget-me-knot of course!
hokipoki 03 Jun 2011

I assume if something is really important, you could put a monkeys fist in one end? I think it would to be something major though: 'Getting married today' - well thank god I had that monkeys fist to remind me!
 Little B 03 Jun 2011

I was frequently told to "tie a knot in it" when I said I needed the loo - have you been recently? senile incontinence, or just senile incompetance...
 MJ 03 Jun 2011

A Gordian Knot.
skarabrae 03 Jun 2011
In reply to MJ:
> (In reply to davey_briggs)
>
> A Gordian Knot.

thats a nice route, white ghyll.
 Slarti B 03 Jun 2011
A triple overhand double klemheist with a half twist backed up with a stopper knot?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...