UKC

Climbing partners for Peru and.or Boliva

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Jamie D G 03 Jun 2011
Hi Everyone,

I was going on an expedition to the Caucasus which fell through last Monday due to access restrictions. (Those Pesky Russian not wanting us sniffing around Georgia!) So, I am currently formulating another plan. I am free for the whole of July and August and won't get this much time off again for at least 10 years (I'm changing career from September to become a Dr). So, I'd rather go further afield than the Alps, where the rest of the Caucasus team are off.

My current plan is to head to Northern Peru in early August to climb whatever I can (the more remote, less frequented, higher and interesting the better), and then may migrate down to the other side of Lake Titicaca and climb in Bolivia in August. My plans are still fluid as this is all last minute, and I am not that precious about where, what and how really. I could probably still even be convinced to go somewhere else.

But, the long and short of it is, I need a last minute climbing partner(s). I will be going out there even if I don’t find anyone to climb with beforehand, as I am not going to waste the opportunity. But if anyone is interested in coming along (even if for only 3-4 weeks or so) or knows of anyone who might be, or any expeditions I may feasibly be able to join. Please let me know!

I will really appreciate any help! Time is short!

Jamie Goodhart
 StuLade 03 Jun 2011
In reply to Jamie D G: Hi Jamie, drop me an email with some ideas of what you fancy doing. Me and my partner are out in Peru from the 8th Aug till 13th Sep, I wouldn't have any problem with you joining us for something. Stu
In reply to Jamie D G: Hi Jamie, I cannot help with the expedition but if you want some advice or anything like that on being a mature medical student, let me know, am in middle of doing it as second career. All the best, Nick
Jamie D G 26 Jun 2011
Hello!

Still looking! If anyone fancies an adventure let me know!

Jamie

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...