UKC

FS: Clear out! MSR Tent, Asolo boots, more.....

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 terrarob 04 Jun 2011
Price: £580

Hi All,

I have several items for sale, happily send photos of individual items on request:

1 - A pair of Asolo Lhotse B2 boots, red version, size 43 (UK9) - £135. Used cumulatively for two weeks. Only a tiny bit of wear the sole and a few cosmetic marks on the uppers, but overall in good condition. RRP is normal £275. P+P - £5

2 – MSR Hubba HP tent, one person, yellow fly - £150. Plenty of space for a one person tent. Used for around two weeks worth of camping. I have added a couple of guys, but otherwise as new. P+P - £5

3 – A pair of Asolo Womens Mythos walking boots, UK7, colour is tan/red - £40. Bought for the Mrs but don’t quite fit her right. Couple of weeks of summer use only. Nice fabric/suede, 2-season boot. Still in original box. P+P - £5

4 – Scott USA ski/board pants, UK small, colour is salmon’y-grey (hard to describe!) - £20. Nice pants, well vented and moves nicely. I have simply grown out of them. They will fit someone best who is 5’8”-5’10” range with a 30”-32” waist. P+P - £3

5 – Spyder ski gloves, M - £25. Pair of racing gloves with carbon fibre knuckle protector, wrist gaitor and 100g Thinsulate filling. Only a couple of minor scuffs from use but otherwise very nice. P+P - £3.50

6 – Fives Ski Jacket, black & white, size XL - £20. Snow skirt, large internal mesh pockets, wrist gaiters, detachable hood. Nice jacket, good condition. P+P £5.

7 – Wynnster walking trousers, grey, size XL - £20. Never used, as new. Would fit someone best who is ~6’0” to 6’4” and with a 36” waist. P+P - £3.

8 – Salomon 1080 Twintip Skis, 169cm, the original orange model! - £45. These are the 1080’s which started it all! They have had a few knocks and scrapes over the years but all have been professionally fixed and they still ride very nicely. They come with Salomon S850 bindings with din settings from 3-10. Collection preferable, although delivery possible with discussion.

9 - Nemo Moki Link, for attaching two Moki’s together - £30. If you have two Moki tents this allows you to connect them together tunnel-like. RRP seems to be around £150 from what I have found, so this is defo a bargain. I applied extra seam seal but this may need touching up. P+P £5.

10 – Metolius Dyno Pants, black, large - £15. Only used a couple of times and still in immaculate condition. They will fit someone best with 32”-34” waist. P+P £3

11 – Regatta Survivor 80ltr Rucksack, Blue - £15. Large main compartment, two side pockets, two side stretch pockets, inside and outside lid pockets. A couple of slight dirty marks, but otherwise in near new condition. P+P £5.

12 – Cross ski/board rucksack, ~25ltr, blk/grey/pale blue – £15. Used for one ski trip, so nearly as new. Ski and board straps, internal & external lid pockets and fleece lined security pocket. P+P - £5.

13 – Quechua Forclaz Air 30Ltr rucksack, Gold/Black - £15. A nice sturdy rucksack; Padded mesh back system, water repellent zips, pockets on hip belt, one main compartment, front zipped pocket, side mesh pockets and a small internal pocket. A couple of small dirty marks from use but nothing major. P+P £5.

14 – Quechua Diosaz Air 30Ltr, Orange/White/Black - £15. This bag is very similar to the Forclaz described above, same shape, pocket arrangement, etc… However, instead of a water repellent main zip it has a stormed flap over the zip. A couple of dirty marks but in good condition. P+P £5.

15 – Europa Ski Lodge blade bag, black - £15. Silver foil lined bag for snow blades up to ~90cm. Bag has shoulder carry strap and grab handle. Good condition. P+P - £5

16 – Marmot Chalk Bag - £5. A red marmot chalk bag, never used, still in packaging. P+P £2

I will happily sort out some photos and answer questions for any item/s; just send me a personal message (So I have your email to send them to!), first come first served. I have put P+P for each item, but collection is fine if you are near. I don’t currently have a Paypal account, so all transactions will have to be via BACS I’m afraid.

Cheers

Rob
 oooohyeah 04 Jun 2011
In reply to robric:

Hi Rob, where could we meet for collection? I'm based in London and N.Wales.
Cheers, Mike.
OP terrarob 04 Jun 2011
In reply to oooohyeah:

Hi mike, Im based in Liverpool at the mo. So not too far from North Wales. Although due to work i won't be over that way for a good few weeks.

Which bits are you interested in?
hippies234 08 Jun 2011
In reply to robric:

Hi Robric,

Would it be possible to provide a picture of the Metolius Dyno Pants please?
OP terrarob 08 Jun 2011
In reply to hippies234: send me a PM so i have an email to send them to.
hippies234 12 Jun 2011
In reply to robric:

Hi, it is hippies234@yahoo.co.uk
duckman 14 Jun 2011
In reply to robric: May I have pics of the tent to rsdonald50@hotmail.com,ta
 OliBangbala 15 Jun 2011
In reply to robric: have the dyno pants gone?
OP terrarob 16 Jun 2011
In reply to OliBangbala: Hiya, no they havent gone yet. Send me a PM and i will send you a couple of photos.
OP terrarob 16 Jun 2011
In reply to duckman: Hiya, sorry for the slow reply, away from home for a few days, will get pictures to you in the next few days. Sorry for being a tad slow.
duckman 16 Jun 2011
In reply to robric: No worries.
lealou 07 Jul 2011
In reply to robric: Hi, please see PM.
 artyscot 15 Jul 2011
In reply to robric: Hi do you still have the asolo lhotse as I am quite keen please send pics
 littleduck 15 Jul 2011
In reply to robric: Hi you have mail re msr tent
cheers
OP terrarob 19 Jul 2011
In reply to artyscot: Hiya, boots are still going, send me PM so i have your email to send pics to. Rob
OP terrarob 19 Jul 2011
In reply to robric: Forclaz bag gone.
OP terrarob 24 Jul 2011
In reply to robric: Many items still going!
OP terrarob 02 Aug 2011
In reply to robric: Lhotse boots sold!
OP terrarob 18 Aug 2011
In reply to robric: Several items still up for grabs...
ponyboy 20 Aug 2011
In reply to robric:
metolius dyno pant.. wanted.. 07905916267
OP terrarob 21 Aug 2011
In reply to ponyboy: Dyno pants sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...