UKC

Alpkit SkyeHigh 600 - Opinions

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Seb2007 28 Jul 2011
Thinking of buying one of these. What's the general consensus?
In reply to Seb2007: I've got the 400, which isn't made anymore, and I've never been cold.

I do sleep warm, but the 400 was fine at -6 in a tent.
Moley 29 Jul 2011
In reply to Seb2007:
I have a Pipedream 400 & 600. I use the 600 where wife has the 400 and guess we sleep about the same (she has more "natural insulation" than me!!!). I find them both very good bags for the money, no complaints. Of course you can buy better, but I doubt you'll find their equivalent for that money. So that's my opinion on the Pipedream range. Moley.
 davy_boy 30 Jul 2011
In reply to Seb2007: iv got a skyehigh 800 great bag and fantastic value for money but very warm for summer use great in winter though
OP Seb2007 01 Aug 2011
In reply to davy_boy:

Excellent, thanks to you all for the advice.
 Nigel Modern 02 Aug 2011
In reply to Seb2007: I've never heard a bad word said on here about Alpkit stuff...no sorry, someone mentioned thay had problems with a head torch once.

Very happy with the stuff I've bought (a Pipedream 200, some mats and a bivvi shelter) and would buy more. You can buy better (just) but usually near twice the price.
In reply to Seb2007: Can't fault mine for year round use, was perfect for cold nights in Saas Grund last week.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...