UKC

Cliff Rec (Holmfirth) Help Required - 1 minute to vote

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 schloosh 11 Nov 2011
Cliff Rec is the large open area across the other side of the footpath (Wooldale Road) from the top of Holmfirth Cliff.
It's a well used and popular local resource and any development of the site would undoubtedly impact on Holmfirth Cliff

The following information has come by way of Richard from Friends of Cliff Rec.

Cliff Rec has been nominated to become a QE2 Field – an initiative developed as part of the Diamond Jubilee Year. If the nomination is approved, then the land will be protected from future development and will be there for future generations to enjoy as a recreational space.

To help our case, we need public votes. This will take about 1 minute of your time by following the link below and putting Kirklees into the search. Our nomination is Cliff Recreation Ground and if you click on “Support this Field” then it’s all done.

http://www.qe2fields.com

If nominated, we will then be able to bid for grants to improve the facilities available at Cliff Rec and encourage the Council to maintain its upkeep more effectively.

Votes need to be cast by 18th November.

Thanks in advance for your help.

----------------------

Direct link to the voting page is here:
http://www.qe2fields.com/fielddetails.aspx?id=6e605466-516b-4f2c-9156-4eb60...
 ayuplass 11 Nov 2011
In reply to schloosh: The links don't appear to work for me, m on an iPad if that makes any difference?
 John Ww 11 Nov 2011
In reply to schloosh:

Done.
 Calvi 11 Nov 2011
In reply to schloosh:

Done
 veteye 12 Nov 2011
In reply to schloosh:
Voted.
One thing that I would note is that the information about the rec promotes taking the dog there.I would suggest that something more is done to support taking the same dog's faeces away again, both from the rec and the area next to the rock.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...