UKC

Osprey, North Face, Lowe alpine, Montane clearout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 tom.simmo 15 Nov 2011
ok guys,

I have a load of kit thats taking up space and isn't getting used or doesn't fit.

Osprey mutant 38
in Grey/black, back size large, used twice but basically as new
RRP £90, price £50

Lowe Alpine Ninja hoody
in black, size medium. Used once but to small, I have the large but was unable to return this. Absolutely fantastic top similar to the patagonia r1 hoody but I think with a better fit. good as a warm base layer or light mid layer and when worn with a lightweight pertex top is my go to combination for 90 percent of scottish conditions year round. they dont make these any more and I cant recommend it enough.
RRP £120, price £60

North Face soft-shell apex bionic Gillet
Black, size medium. Worn a few times but still in very good condition. Part of the TNF summit series so it'll provide good lightweight soft-shell style protection
RRP £85, price £25

Montane Terra pants
black, size large. never worn, these were an ill fitting gift which i couldn't return. For those that Havn't seen the ubiquitous terra pant in action it provides a light weight, hard wearing and weather resistant trouser to the bulk of the uk's outdoor population.
RRP £70, price £40

I can send photos of all the kit but its all almost as new so any standard google search should generate reviews and photos if your wanting to check it out in the mean time.

Cheers Thom
OP tom.simmo 15 Nov 2011
also forgot to include

Montane Bionic tech t
grey with orange stitching, size large. highly breathable base layer T-shirt.
RRP £35, Price £15
 Boulderdash86 16 Nov 2011
In reply to tom.simmo: could you send me photos of the north face soft shell please.
 Andy_B39 16 Nov 2011
In reply to tom.simmo: Hi, i'm interested in the lowe alpine ninja hoody.
Have sent you an email.
 yarrow 16 Nov 2011
In reply to tom.simmo: YHM RE:Mutant
Big Bob 16 Nov 2011
In reply to tom.simmo: YHM re Mutant 38
 Ed Coughlin 16 Nov 2011
In reply to tom.simmo: hi, have you sold the north face gillet yet?
ED
OP tom.simmo 17 Nov 2011
In reply to tom.simmo:

hey guys the mutant and the ninja hoody are gone.
 Climbing mckay 07 Apr 2012
In reply to tom.simmo: are the terra pants still available and am i right in saying the the montane sizes are on the smallish side?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...