UKC

FS- BD Ice Screws+TNF Catalyst Jkt & Nuptse Vest

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Shaun 10 Jan 2012
For Sale BD Ice Screws + TNF Catalyst Jacket & Nuptse Vest

Hi, I’m having a bit of a clear out!

12 + 4 number Black Diamond Ice Screws used on cascade ice in Chamonix. Please read carefully these screws have been used, I have tried to describe them as accurately as possible (some may not have been placed and four require sharpening due to thin ice and contact with rock!).

2 x 10cm BD Tubular Ice Screws (now known as Turbos) – One with four good teeth and one with one damaged tooth both have surface coating to threads missing on the last 2cm due to caps being replaced when wet.
3 x 17cm BD Tubular Ice Screws (now known as Turbos) - All with four good teeth however one with surface coating to threads missing on the last 2cm due to cap being replaced when wet.
2 x 17cm BD Express (old style) – Both with four good teeth.
2 x 22cm BD Tubular Ice Screws (now known as Turbos) - Both with four good teeth.
3 x 22cm BD Express (old style) – All three with four good teeth.

Plus 2 x 17cm BD Tubular Ice Screws (now known as Turbos) and 2 x 22cm BD Express (old style) all with damaged teeth due to contact with rock (second never got the hang of knowing when to stop!) I should imagine that these can be professional sharpened (grivel 360 or similar). I am after £200 for the lot plus postage (these are heavy!). I’d rather not split due to the condition of the last four screws.

New Black Diamond First shot - £15 plus postage (one number new in packet).

New North Face Catalyst summit series jacket with hood – Black, Men’s medium, 800 fill power, quantum pertex. New with tags £100 plus postage.

New North Face Classic Nuptse Vest – Black Men’s medium, 700 fill power. New with tags £50 plus postage.

Used old North Face sleeping bag cover, Red, 600grms, Sil-nylon base, Polyester top (not water proof), with draw string closure and mozi net. I believe that these were marketed in the late 80’s / early 90’s as a sleeping bag cover for use in a tent to up rate the bag and resist frost! £10 plus postage.

Photos available to view at : http://www.flickr.com/photos/73963317@N02/sets/72157628805934037/

I am happy to provide my works e-mail address and mobile number to anyone who’s seriously interested. You are welcome to collect if you are local but I will not post until I have cleared funds. I will provide postage costs once I have a destination this will be at cost with no uplift.

Many Thanks
Shaun
4450mills 11 Jan 2012
In reply to Shaun: Hi, how much for postage of the TNF sleeping bag cover to Nottingham?
 captainrobwash 11 Jan 2012
In reply to Shaun: Hi could u give me a price for delivery for the screws to Garelochhead Scotland please.
Shaun 11 Jan 2012
In reply to captainrobwash: Hi, I've e-mailed you. Many Thanks Shaun
Shaun 11 Jan 2012
In reply to 4450mills: Hi, I've emailed you. Many Thanks Shaun
Shaun 16 Jan 2012
In reply to Shaun: Sorry all ice screws and first shot threader now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...