UKC

Peru August 2012

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi All,

I'm going to be in Peru for august 2012, and am keen to find people to do some alpine climbing with. If anyone is organizing a trip out there and would be interested in having a chat about gaining an extra team member then get in touch. Equally, if anyone is keen to join forces and plan a trip then give me a shout.

I've got a fair bit of climbing experience, and am keen and reasonably fit. I'd be keen to get together for a climb or two in Scotland this winter before heading off and getting committed on something meaty out in the Andes.

Cheers,

Will
 JM 13 Feb 2012
In reply to Will_Thomas_Harris: Hi Will, a few of us will hopefully be out there in August. We are hoping to do Huascaran and climb La Esfinge. We will be on quite a short time restraint though as we have to get over to Cusco to attend a mates wedding. I will let you know the details when I have organised something if you are keen and i'm sure you could join our group to do something. I am just waiting for the window of depature for cheap flights to extend over August before I book my flights.

John
Hi John,

Sounds good, that's just what I'm looking for. I'm based in Manchester at the moment so if you fancy heading out (or indoors)at some point to have a chat that would be good.

Cheers,

Will

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...