Four jackets for sale, all are mens, size small.
Contact me if you are interested or want further details / photos.
Reasonable offers considered. Prices include 1st class postage.
Mountain Hardwear Argon Shell Jacket
Made of Gore-Tex Pro Shell http://is.gd/ellisbrighammhargon
- Slim, climbing oriented fit
- Helmet compatible hood
- Long pit zips and mesh pockets for venting
- Colour is 'green flash' which is bright yellow-green-ish
- Brand new with tags, RRP £290. Price: £130
Mountain Hardwear Dragon Softshell
Made of Windstopper soft shell, slightly newer model than pictured http://is.gd/mhdragonreview
- Very lightweight, windproof climbing softshell
- Thumb loops and pit zips
- Colour is black and grey
- Brand new with tags, RRP £220 Price: £110
Mountain Hardwear Escape Shell Jacket
Made of Gore-Tex Performance Shell http://is.gd/mhescape
- High quality jacket ideal for hillwalking and around town
- Pit zips for venting
- Lots of pockets
- Colour is black as pictured
- Brand new with tags, RRP £200 Price: £70
Rab Vapour Rise Trail Jacket http://is.gd/rabvrukcreview
- Pertex equilibrium outer, warm microfleece lined
- Big hood with wired peak
- Been used a lot as my favourite jacket but it's still got some life in it.
- Cuff adjusters have been sewn down, they were rubbish and got in the way. The cuffs are quite tight anyway.
- One zip pull is missing; I used it to fix my bike when out cycling once.
- Still pretty windproof, I wore it in the Cairngorms last week and it was perfect. Could use re-proofing if you wanted it to be water-resistant.
- I would recommend for someone of chest size 34-37". This is a close fitting jacket worn over a base layer or against the skin.
- Freshly washed in tech wash
- Colour is blue/grey as in photo.
- RRP is ~£100 Price: £24