After Sales Operative - Outdoor distributor - Temporary contract - untill March 2013 (possibility to turn permanent) min 20 hours p/w flexible working times.
Due to maternity cover, We are seeking to appoint for the above position on a temporary basis.
The Mountain Boot Company (MBC) is one of the UK’s leading outdoor and ski distributors and boasts an impressive portfolio of ten brands with footwear, apparel and equipment collections. Based in our busy Newcastle / Wallsend office, with a minimum of 20 flexible working hours per week, (days/ times negotiable) and potential for additional hours dependant on business levels and skill set. The role entails processing customer returns and repairs in our after sales department. The position offers an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic business and team.
Salary £8.24ph, holidays 22 days pro-rata, staff allowance provided and generous staff purchase scheme
Successfull candidates will demonstrate -
- A background / experience in customer service / after sales
- A knowledge / interest in outdoor equipment in particular footwear.
- The ability to prioritise workload
- An excellent telephone communication skills
- The ability to gel with and work in a team
- An all round can do / will do mentality
- A solid IT skill set