UKC

Where to try on the new scarpa boostic boot?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 richardashe 07 Apr 2012
Hey everyone,

I'm in need of a new pair of boots and would love to try out the boostic but can't track down anywhere in the south to try em on.

Anyone out there know somewhere that has them in stock?

Thanks

Rich
 Gallant 07 Apr 2012
In reply to richardashe: I think I read somewhere the The Works are the only UK stockist, could be mistaken though.
thinbennyboy 07 Apr 2012
In reply to richardashe: I think Mountain book company do sale or return, so as long as you try them on with in 7days the shop can get them in for you. I work for cotswolds and they should be able to do that for you if i am right.
OP richardashe 08 Apr 2012
Yea I see the Works have them but not really useful for me. I didn't know about Cotswold being able to order them in. I'll give that a go.

Thanks
thinbennyboy 08 Apr 2012
In reply to richardashe: Unless there is some sort of exclusive deal going on then the deal with mbc (scarpa suppliers) which I think do sale or return
In reply to richardashe: The Boostic will be available from any shops who have forward ordered them within the next 4 weeks. Well thats when we get ours.
 Depot Climbing 26 Apr 2012
We have some stock at the moment - you can see what sizes we have in stock via our website. You are welcome to try them on and test them on a couple of problems. Having used these for the last six months I can confirm that they are a very impressive shoe - the pick of the range form me.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...