Premier Posts forum

View latest messages in My Forums
Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Premier Post - FS: Free-standing board for sale

Sam the Butcher - on 30 May 2012
Price: Ģ250
Dear all,
I am being forced to sell my much loved training board. The board itself is a massive 244cm by 366cm and is covered in edges, pockets, foot jibs, pinches and minging crimps. At the moment the angle is set to about 30degrees overhanging but, being a free-standing A-frame (yes, landlords donīt mind), it would be easy enough to make it steeper by shortening itsī legs.
It cost about 250pounds for the wood alone when we built it so 250quid all in seems like a good deal considering the number of holds it contains and the fact that it effectively comes flat-packed and ready to just bolt together.
Unfortunately, I lack a means of transporting the board so this is something a buyer would have to sort out themselves. Currently the board is lying, dismantled, in my parentsī garage in Edinburgh, about 5minutes walk from Alien Rock Climbing Center.
Those interested can contact me on 07816349379.
There is a bad picture of the board from when it stood erect at http://samsworldofpain.blogspot.de/2008/12/palace.html but one should note that there are now maybe twice as many holds.
Cheers,
Sam

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

My Forums