Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Lightweight down bag

Flat4matt - on 30 Jun 2012
Hi, im currently looking for a lightweight down bag. I initially was going to go for the rab atlas350 but it sold out, plus i felt the ratings were slightly too warm(i do appreciate theyre a very rough guide only and are dependant on many factors) an also theyre now sold out!! Anyway the bag that stands out for me at the monent is the vaude featherlite350. It ticks the right boxes for me. Its light,Is rated to around 1oc with a limit of -13i think, its pack size is nice and small and importantly, its around the 100pound mark (plus post ontop)which is my limit really. Are there any bags out there of a similar spec that you feel worthy of a mention? The use for the bag is for wild camping and am doing the pennine way next year so needs to be nice and light yet comfortable enough if temperature drops.
Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks
Matt
... not showing 7 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums