UKC

Scarpa Triolet boots for sale, size 45

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Denni 02 Jul 2012
For sale is a pair of Scarpa Triolet boots. They are the european version of the Charmoz except they have leather uppers. Size 45 in excellent condition. B2 rated, I've used them with G12 Newmatics and they were a perfect fit.

Link below and fots available. £130 includes first class p and p. Paypal for payment please. Any questions, ask away, Den

www.outdoorsports24.com/OUTDOOR-WORLDS/SCARPA-Shoes/Scarpa-Mountain-Trekking-Boots/Scarpa-TRIOLET-PRO-GTX
scratchvideo 04 Jul 2012
In reply to Denni: Hi Denni, I may be interested in these. Have you got a photo, which shows their condition available? Where have you used them so far and in what conditions? Many thanks.
OP Denni 04 Jul 2012
In reply to scratchvideo:

Hi mate,
thanks for the reply. Am on holiday at the mo and can't access my photos but if you send me an email with your email address, I'll send some through on Saturday.

As far as condition, they are in excellent nick. I've used them about a dozen times in winter, maybe 4 times with crampons. Always looked after as with all my kit.

Let me know what you reckon when I send the photos through.

All the best, Den
scratchvideo 06 Jul 2012
In reply to Denni: Thanks Denni – scratchvideo@gmail.com.
 Arty 12 Jul 2012
In reply to Denni: Hi Denni, Email me where you live please and if close enough to Ripon/ Carlise/Manchester or Leeds then i'd like to try them on.
cheers timmsy
 Andy Mountains 12 Jul 2012
In reply to Denni:

Hi Denni. If you could possibly stretch these to a 46 or 47 I would have them!
OP Denni 12 Jul 2012
In reply to Andy Mountains:

Cut your toes off?! Hey Andy, hope all is good.
Glad to hear your mates in Cham are ok, must have been a long day for you.
Den
OP Denni 15 Jul 2012
In reply to Denni:

Now sold, thanks for the interest.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...