UKC

Looking for someone to walk/climb with. Hertfordshire/ Bedford

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Rochelle 08 Jul 2012
Hi , I'm looking for someone or a group of people to walk/climb with.

I've spent a lot of time walking in The Lake District but that is the only place i've been too. I would love to doregular trips there and to other places, I just don't have any friends that are even remotely interested in this kind of stuff. (I'm the outcast of my group ). I would really love to meet people near to my area who share my interests, I don't know where to meet anyone so thought i'd post on here.

I'm also very keen to get into climbing. I don't have any climbing experience, not even indoor but it's something I've always been intrigued by. I don't know what my first step should be, any advice is welcome
In reply to Rochelle: hey im in beds love walking and would happily introduce you to climbing
 panz 10 Jul 2012
In reply to Rochelle:
when up first step, then grip. When down first grip, then step, Hand never upper than shoulder. Good luck!
Josh Maye 13 Jul 2012
In reply to Rochelle: I am based in Milton Keynes, but try to get out as often as I can to the hills, mostly through work.

I am a qualified indoor climbing instructor too, so if you are interested in learning feel free to contact me directly
 Boulderdaz 26 Jul 2012
In reply to Rochelle: Hi, I live in luton, but climb at big rock in Milton Keynes most Monday nights with a few guys from the bedford area.

Big Rock would be a good place to get into indoor climbing. If you ever fancy joining us, feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks
Darren

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...