UKC

BIG kit clear out.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
I am having a big clear out of stuff that i have bought over the last couple of years but that doesn’t gets used. All the prices include postage, and detailed photos are available on request.

Montane Extreme Smock + Hood - Black - Large - Used couple of times very good condition. £60.00

Outdoor Research Virtuoso down jacket - Blue/Dark Blue - Large - used for 1 week in Poland, Very very good condition £90.00

Mountain Hardwear chugach insulated pant - Black - Medium - Unused - £60.00

Mountain Hardwear Manticore soft-shell jacket - Black/Gray - Medium - Used but in very good condition. £100.00

Black Diamond Mad Max 1 leather/goretex back country glove -Black - Medium -manufacturers sample unused. £100.00

Black Diamond Cyborg pro crampons -Orange - used but still in good condition. £70.00

Asolo AFS 103 double plastic H/A boot- Gray/Orange/Black - UK10 - Old but BNIB !!!!
£70.00

Lowe Alpine Goretex walking jacket(long) - Woodland Green - Medium - Sample used a handful of times. £80.00

Burton Field jacket (boarding/Ski)- Sand - medium - Mint condition bought as a fashion jacket worn 2 or 3 times. £80.00

Peak Performance Osaka (Ski) jacket - Red/White - Medium - Very very good condition worn couple of times. £125.00

Mammut/Ajungilak Recharger Winter sleeping bag (195 L) Black/Orange - Long - Never Used complete with original stuff sac. £55.00

Penfield/Maharishi insulated Board/Ski Jacket - Digital Camo - Medium - Never Used.
£80.00

Berghaus Yeti Extreme Gaiters - Red/Black - Large - Never managed to get them on a boot!!!! £50.00

Outdoor Research crocodile gaiters - Red/Black - Large - Never Used. £35.00

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Offers taken on most stuff!

drew_kelly1@me.com

Colin Rouse 15 Jul 2012
In reply to Drewster:
Hey, I'm interested in the Mountain Hardwear chugach insulated pants. Do you know what dimensions for the medium are?
Thanks
In reply to Colin Rouse:
Hi Colin, i am 6'0" and have a 33 inch waist, and they fit me over a pair of soft-shell pants (if not a little short) they are roomy as they are designed as an over trouser.
I purchased them for a snow bivi exped in Norway that didn't happen. i you want some photos let me know.
All the best
Drew
In reply to Drewster: Hey, just PM'd you about the sleeping bag.
 Colin Rouse 16 Jul 2012
In reply to Drewster: Thanks, I mailed you about the pics. Cheers
 Colin Rouse 17 Jul 2012
In reply to Colin Rouse:
Thanks for the pics. I'll take the pants. Mail me your details.

Cheers
In reply to Drewster: Got the sleeping bag today in person, excellent service (including coffee) and had a good chat too.

Cheers Drew!

David
In reply to David Kirsfelds: No problem, keep your eyes out on here for other posts!
nice to meet you guys
All the best
Drew
Chugach pant - SOLD
Mammut Sleeping bag - SOLD
O/R Gaiters - SOLD
Montane - SOLD
In reply to Drewster:
Manticore Jacket - SOLD

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...