/ Winter Kit Clearout
I'm clearing out some winter kit. All items were used on one expedition and are in very good condition. I have detailed any defect issues below. Happy to comment further if you have specific questions, but I wont be able to send additional photos until Sunday evening. Please add £3 for p&p per item, or you can collect from North or Central London. Thanks.
1. Paramo Aspira Jacket, small, yellow / grey. Slight bobbling to inside. £50 (RRP £290)
2. Paramo Cascada Trousers, small, dark grey. Tiny hole on right leg, easily repaired. £40 (RRP £120).
3. Mountain Hardware Lamina 0 synthetic 4 season sleeping bag. £40 (RRP £130)
4. Alpkit Airo 180 Sleeping mat. Black / Grey. £20 (RRP £40)
5. Pertex Bivi bag, unknown brand (purchased on UK Climbing) £10
6. Rab Silk Liner, used once and cleaned. £5
7. Five Ten "Tennies" Approach shoe. UK 8.5, excellent sole condition, hardly used. £25. RRP £65. (they look a bit dark in the pic because I gave them a quick wipe pre photo).
Sorry - quick note, I wont be able to post anything until Monday morning (20/08).
Silk Liner gone.
You have pm in regards to the bag.
Bag sold pending payment.
will take the Mountain Hardware Lamina 0 synthetic 4 season sleeping bag.just sent a PM then.
Good Luck with the sale.
Hi all. Quick update - Jacket, Mat, Liner and Sleeping Bag have been sold. Sorry if I didn't manage to get back to people over the weekend.
Shoes, Trousers, and Bivi still available.
Hi Rob, YHM.
Are the shoes still available, are they still available?
Hi Dan, sorry the Shoes went yesterday. Trousers and Bivi still available.
Ta V much
Hi, Is the silk liner still available?
Elsewhere on the site
Make the most of this months HALF PRICE OFFER on the Five Ten Guide Tennie Mid!! Designed as a hybrid approach and... Read more
Nikwax’s uncompromising environmental ethos has once again been recognised and rewarded by a trusted authority in... Read more
Hot Aches Productions premiered their latest film Redemption: The James Pearson Story at Kendal Mountain Festival on... Read more
Skiing Baffin’s couloirs has been on my to do list ever since I saw Andrew McLean and Brad Barlage’s inspirational... Read more
2014 has been a bumper year for climbing publications. Here's a few of the ones that we have either read, or ones that we... Read more