/ FRC Lake District guides

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Si Withington - on 27 Aug 2012
Hi

Does anyone know the approx schedule for the release of new versions of the FRC Lake. district guides? I know there have been a couple of new versions recently but wondering about the rest.

Ta
A Mountain Journey - on 27 Aug 2012
In reply to siwithington: Hi Si, there was a rumour the Langdale guide might be ready for summer. Maybe they're waiting for summer to arrive!
BelleVedere on 27 Aug 2012
In reply to siwithington:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know the approx schedule for the release of new versions of the FRC Lake. district guides? I know there have been a couple of new versions recently but wondering about the rest.
>
> Ta

there's a new pink one - perfect for when it's raining here in the heart of the lakes (which it is)...

http://www.needlesports.com/Catalogue/Books-Maps-DVDs/British-Guidebooks/Lake-District-Guidebooks/La...

Maybe the langdale guide will be out in time to add to my x-mas list
In reply to A Mountain Journey:

Ha, yes maybe, ta mate. Off to the Works in a bit if you fancy it?

S

Anyone else know?
In reply to BelleVedere:

Yeah got that. It's a decent guide. I like!
A Mountain Journey - on 27 Aug 2012
In reply to siwithington: Bit of work on today so will have to give it a miss, have a good un

Planned publication dates are here: http://www.frcc.co.uk/publications.asp
BelleVedere on 27 Aug 2012
In reply to Stephen Reid:

did you just update that? i'm sure when i looked earlier it said 2012 for langdale and 12/13 for the others :)
In reply to BelleVedere:

Yes I did - I thought I'd better check. The dates were true when I put them on but the newly published Eden Valley & South Lakes Limestone has pushed everything back a bit plus there was still work needed on Langdale, though this has hardly been the summer for doing it!
ads.ukclimbing.com
Si Withington - on 28 Aug 2012

Ta for that Stephen

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.