UKC

FRC Lake District guides

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Si Withington 27 Aug 2012
Hi

Does anyone know the approx schedule for the release of new versions of the FRC Lake. district guides? I know there have been a couple of new versions recently but wondering about the rest.

Ta
 Mark Eddy 27 Aug 2012
In reply to siwithington: Hi Si, there was a rumour the Langdale guide might be ready for summer. Maybe they're waiting for summer to arrive!
 BelleVedere 27 Aug 2012
In reply to siwithington:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know the approx schedule for the release of new versions of the FRC Lake. district guides? I know there have been a couple of new versions recently but wondering about the rest.
>
> Ta

there's a new pink one - perfect for when it's raining here in the heart of the lakes (which it is)...

http://www.needlesports.com/Catalogue/Books-Maps-DVDs/British-Guidebooks/La...

Maybe the langdale guide will be out in time to add to my x-mas list
OP Si Withington 27 Aug 2012
In reply to A Mountain Journey:

Ha, yes maybe, ta mate. Off to the Works in a bit if you fancy it?

S

Anyone else know?
OP Si Withington 27 Aug 2012
In reply to BelleVedere:

Yeah got that. It's a decent guide. I like!
 Mark Eddy 27 Aug 2012
In reply to siwithington: Bit of work on today so will have to give it a miss, have a good un

Planned publication dates are here: http://www.frcc.co.uk/publications.asp
 BelleVedere 27 Aug 2012
In reply to Stephen Reid:

did you just update that? i'm sure when i looked earlier it said 2012 for langdale and 12/13 for the others
In reply to BelleVedere:

Yes I did - I thought I'd better check. The dates were true when I put them on but the newly published Eden Valley & South Lakes Limestone has pushed everything back a bit plus there was still work needed on Langdale, though this has hardly been the summer for doing it!
OP Si Withington 28 Aug 2012

Ta for that Stephen

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...