/ Evolve Optimus Prime SC

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
chers - on 08 Oct 2012
We all know Evolves stink (well, mine do!) but has anybody experienced the toes wearing out very quickly? I have a lovely pair of the new model OPs which are a few months old. The bottoms are hardly worn (a slight rounding of the edges) but I noticed I can see some yellow fabric through a small hole in the rubber on the toe. My 2 previous pairs of Sportivas haven't worn on the toes so I'm pretty sure its not through me dragging my toes up the wall!
chers - on 08 Oct 2012
Anybody?
Lukas V-L - on 08 Oct 2012
In reply to chers:
Mine and a friends both wore out at the toe well in advance of the rest of the shoe. I know people will give it the biggin about footwork but Ive never had any other shoes wear through there.
Lukas V-L - on 08 Oct 2012
In reply to chers:
Oh and they werent OP's, one was a set of Defys and and the other were Bandits.
chers - on 09 Oct 2012
In reply to chers: My very first pair were Defys and the toes went in them too. As it was my first pair I assumend it was my sloppy footwork. Looking like it might be Evolves in general? I wonder if its to do with rounded toes? My Sportivas were quite pointy.
willriseley - on 15 Oct 2012
In reply to chers: I have a pair of talons currently which have lasted 6 months but are now showing green through the toes but hardly any wear to the rest of the shoe? seems odd as no others have done it
ads.ukclimbing.com
Levains_Alive - on 16 Oct 2012
In reply to willriseley: My talons did exactly the same, lasted around 5 months only for a small tear to appear on the front of my right toe.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.