Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - expeditionhardware

m8tey - on 30 Oct 2012
I have been trying to get in touch with expeditionhardware for a couple of weeks but unfortunately the 10 or so e-mails have been unanswered and the telephone contact is unavailable?

I bought a thermarest x-therm small but they sent me a regular size instead? A bit incompetent I thought especially as the regular costs more.. Unfortunately I wanted the small version so I called them to no avail so sent back the regular size via special delivery asking for a refund meanwhile buying the small version from a company I would normally buy from.
I guess I was a bit naive buying from them in the first place as my prior experience had been buying a stove off them that they did not or could not get in stock but took a few weeks to enlighten me to this situation ..

Unfortunately I have had to waste time getting my credit card company involved now which is a bit tedious ...
Anmyone got anything positive to say about said company?

... not showing 12 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums