Destinations forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Apartment hire Barcelona/costa brava

no_more_scotch_eggs - on 02 Nov 2012
Planning a trip to Barcelona next Easter, flights look easy enough but accommodation looks more complicated. It will be a family trip, ideally would like to rent an apartment rather than stay in hotels,as with young family it is more flexible and we can save money by eating in rather than going to restaurants every night

So we're looking for an apartment, ideally reasonably inexpensive but comfortable, with public transport to the city centre easily accessible, but not in a grim suburb...

Also, may like to split the trip with a few days in Barcelona and a few near a beach, but not in a mega resort, somewhere a bit lower key would be nice

I've googled it, but the range is a bit overwhelming and I don't know the city well enough to know where the places to look for/avoid are, so any advice or suggestions would be gratefully received....

Cheers

Gregor
... not showing 11 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums