/ BIG climbing trip abroad!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Rich Jenkin - on 06 Jan 2013
I get made redundant at the end of April this year, and I am looking at using a chunk of my redundancy money to go and do a big trip abroad for a few months of climbing,
but the problem I have is none of my climbing partners are able to take more than a week or two off as they will still be working

I have spent a LOT of time searching the web for anykind of big organised trips i could join only to find one:

http://www.climbhotrock.com/

And after speaking with them they arent planning another trip till at least 2014...

So I was hoping someone may know of, or have been on any other big trips like this and be able to send me the details?

Many Thanks
Rich
Dave 88 - on 06 Jan 2013
In reply to Rich Jenkin:

Why does this need to be a comercially organised trip? Just find enough partners (advertise on here) and go climbing, surely?
daveaubrey - on 06 Jan 2013
In reply to Rich Jenkin:

Having spent 5 months on Hot Rock going through southern Asia I couldn't recommend it highly enough. As long as you're up for bushcamping and working in a community (cooking for each other, doing security for each other) you'll absolutely love it. I still hang out with people I met there and have been all over the UK with them, as well as to the States, Jordan, Norway and cragging trips round europe that otherwise wouldn't have happened.

I haven't heard much about it recently, where is the next trip planned?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.