UKC

Citroen Berlingo Micro Campervan, LPG 60+mpg!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 bobbyf 01 Feb 2013
premier post photo
I have for sale my Citroen Berlingo Micro camper. It's a cleverly designed 2 berth self conversion that's ideal for climbing trips, MTB trips etc. It's really comfy and far better than slumming it with your other half/smelly mate in a tent! I've got the campervan bug and am upgrading hence the reason for sale.
THE VAN- 2008 (58) White Citroen Berlingo 'First'. 1.4 petrol with professionally fitted LPG conversion which gives 60mpg+ compared to diesel. It has 76000 miles and is MOT'd 'till Jan '14, taxed until June. It's had 2 prev owners, one of which was Darlington Council, the other was another UKC'er who carried out the main conversion. It runs brilliantly and is not due a service for 4000miles. It comes fitted with a roof rack, a Halfords top box and a cycle rack.
THE CAMPER- cleverly designed and well thought out conversion which includes a sofa that folds out into a 6'2" double bed. It has a fitted camping stove (with plenty of spare canisters) and plenty of storage for your bits and bobs and climbing gear. Loads of accessories are included in the sale, too much to list here but basically enough to throw in a sleeping bag and head for the hills! It is fully lined and insulated for a warm night and a quiet ride and also comes with blinds for comfort and security. There's enough room in the back for a bike (my 29er fits in without removing wheels etc).
Great for trips away for two to the hills, crags and trail centres etc, and a practicle, super economical vehicle for daily use.
Call or email me for further details and internal pics. I'm based in the North East but may travel a bit for the right buyer. For Sale at £3395 ONO which is well below book price for the van alone. It's advertised elsewhere so be quick! TEL: 07967155601
Cheers,
Rob
OP bobbyf 03 Feb 2013
In reply to bobbyf: Van now sold, thanks.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...