Starting Out forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Novice climber North West keen to get climbing

spacecadetjake - on 23 Feb 2013
Hi there,

I'm a 40 yr old novice looking for help with indoor/outdoor climbing. I've done some top roping with my wife at my local indoor wall. I've just come back from El Chorro where I did 4 days climbing. I managed to do some leading up to 6b, I also did a 4 pitch route, this was all with a guide. So I have a bit of an idea but I'm far from a climber.

I'm looking to climb and learn as much as possible as fast as free time/cash will allow.

I have a harness and shoes, I've just got a sling, some carabiners and a belay device. I'm trying to build my kit up but most importantly I'm keen and willing to learn.

If anyone can help with clubs,buddies,training or how to progress that would be really cool!

If anyone fancies a bit of a laugh at a chubby old geeza out of his depth send me a message.

Basically I just wanna climb so will take anything, sounds desperate maybe but there ya go I'm a wannabe climbing whore ha ha

Thanks in advance
Jake

... not showing 16 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums