Rock Destinations forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - 1 year North America trip - Where to go

c1imber - on 05 Mar 2013
Planning a trip to North America, because of the visa arrangements in the US it would be likely a 90 days in the US 6-12 months in Canada and then another 90 days in the US.

I only sport climb/boulder so looking for locations best suited to that style and also ski so somewhere to do a ski season would be great. Sport/boulder grades up to F8a/Font7C if that's relevant.

I'd prefer the sport to be steep limestones but unsure if there's much of that in the US?

I enjoy bouldering equally as much as sport climbing so somewhere with excellent bouldering is essential.

I'm thinking boulder, CO for the US and somewhere in Alberta for Canada but would love specific suggestions. Is it even worth travelling to North America? I'm going to experience living somewhere other than the UK as much as anything but would I be better off travelling around Europe? Would like to get working visas whilst i'm still under 30, that's all!
... not showing 10 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums