HILLTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - ghosts in the hills.

Russell Lovett - on 11 Mar 2013
Not seen any myself and most of the time when alone in the hills you are just that, alone. But sometimes you also get a strange feeling thete is someone else there. Read in cumbrian rock of a bloke walking alone in the hills who stopped and chatted with another walker, on returning to the valley got talking to a barman in the pub who asked him where he had been he told him about his day saying he had stopped to talk to another walker he then pointed out the chap he had met in a photo of some walkers behind the bar. The barman told him the man he had pointed out loved the lake fells and the place he seen him was his favorit fell but it could not have been him as he had been killed in the second world war.have you got a story of similar things happening to you or felt you were not alone on the fells or on a wild camp or in a bothy.
... not showing 45 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums